Homestead race thread

Sleestak

I did it ... reacted to the Hamlin to the back development, 22 in 11 out

Running 22 -18 in all leagues.

For the other B I'm running Larson in the 9 starts leagues and 3 in 8 starts league.

Coin flipped Briscoe in 1 league and Stenhouse in the other leagues.

22 - 18 - 3 - 47
22 - 18 - 5 - 47
22 - 18 - 5 - 14

Motorhead55

Looks like I ended up with

2nd, 4th, 5th and 17th in 3 leagues

And

4th, 5th, 12th and 14th in 3 leagues

Hopefully my magic back 😎

Last edited:

Rusty

In B's I'm looking at the 18, 5, 3, and possibles but thinking no are ... 10, 1, 88. 8, 20 Really lots of choices depending on your plans ... I wouldn't be grudge anyone starting the 24 either but I'm not felling him ... so, he'll lead laps and win LOL.
Sleestak, you sir have one hell of a crystal ball there... 24 was nowhere near my radar at all and he wound up leading the most laps and winning. What made you think he'd do well?

Sleestak

Sleestak, you sir have one hell of a crystal ball there... 24 was nowhere near my radar at all and he wound up leading the most laps and winning. What made you think he'd do well?

24 failed the momo test, but I knew he was quite capable of running well at Homestead. The field is wide open these days AND we even had Rausch flexing muscles yesterday.

Tombo

2nd, 3rd, 5th and 17th in 3 leagues

And

3rd, 5th, 11th and 14th in 3 leagues

2nd, 4th, 5th and 17th in 3 leagues

And

4th, 5th, 12th and 14th in 3 leagues

I think everybody got their magic back.thete was 6 ties in my group,I tied for 2nd, and everyone but 2 finished within 20 or so points..
I also tied for 2nd in another group and tied in the ddg group.

Tombo

24 failed the momo test, but I knew he was quite capable of running well at Homestead. The field is wide open these days AND we even had Rausch flexing muscles yesterday.
It sure is.we have 2 ,1st time winners and a 2nd time winner this year.whete the hell is harv,kes,kryle and hamlin?????

Rusty

It sure is.we have 2 ,1st time winners and a 2nd time winner this year.whete the hell is harv,kes,kryle and hamlin?????
The Penske cars definitely were no good at the end of the race. Kez says they lack long run speed and it didn't look like they had the adjustability in their cars to keep the cars good as the track cooled down. I'm betting Roger has a serious talking to everyone on Tuesday!

Sleestak

The Penske cars definitely were no good at the end of the race. Kez says they lack long run speed and it didn't look like they had the adjustability in their cars to keep the cars good as the track cooled down. I'm betting Roger has a serious talking to everyone on Tuesday!
The Gibb's cars were largely a non factor as well.