Driver Carry Over

Uncle Fast Car

So far there is no driver carry over for my league (2040). 3x I contacted Darren and still have not received an answer if or when this will be fixed. The silence is unacceptable.

crashthe24

Staff member
someone in your league has forgotten to fill out a roster already?
the driver roll-over doesn't happen until lock.
since the california race lock was extended until racetime, you would've never seen a roll-over unless someone didn't fill out a roster for race #2.
is that what happened?

beervo2

Rock On
Staff member
So far there is no driver carry over for my league (2040). 3x I contacted Darren and still have not received an answer if or when this will be fixed. The silence is unacceptable.
This was just included in the group email Darren sends out every week...

Entry Carry Over
Entries do carryover from the previous week. Whether it is right after the previous race or right after the first lock for the next one is irrelevant. They will carry over.

Uncle Fast Car

This was just included in the group email Darren sends out every week...

Entry Carry Over
Entries do carryover from the previous week. Whether it is right after the previous race or right after the first lock for the next one is irrelevant. They will carry
someone in your league has forgotten to fill out a roster already?
the driver roll-over doesn't happen until lock.
since the california race lock was extended until racetime, you would've never seen a roll-over unless someone didn't fill out a roster for race #2.
is that what happened?
No. After the last race the entry screen for the following race shows "no driver selected" for all the drivers. Is that correct?

crashthe24

Staff member
No. After the last race the entry screen for the following race shows "no driver selected" for all the drivers. Is that correct?

after a race ends and is scored (race #2) the rosters will sit empty for everyone until a player fills out a roster and saves it.
when the lock comes, any empty driver slots then get the roll over from last race's roster.
it's been like that for years.
on the DGG pages this morning...

Message from DGG Commish​

I will carry forward (from the previous race) any Cup Series entries that are not filled out when I set the Partial Lock A for the Cup race at 1:50pm ET on Saturday.
Posted by DGG Commish Friday (3/03) @ 10:34pm ET

GOT IT?

Uncle Fast Car

after a race ends and is scored (race #2) the rosters will sit empty for everyone until a player fills out a roster and saves it.
when the lock comes, any empty driver slots then get the roll over from last race's roster.
it's been like that for years.
on the DGG pages this morning...

Message from DGG Commish​

Posted by DGG Commish Friday (3/03) @ 10:34pm ET

GOT IT?
I understand now but in previous years you were able to see the previous weeks entries pushed forward.

crashthe24

Staff member
not until after lock. they were empty until then. not sure why you want to keep arguing, but i'm waiving the white flag on this one.

Grit Laps

I've got a player in my league (RayinTX; League #132) that wasn't able to set his lineup in time, and he doesn't seem to have last week's roster carrying over for some reason. When I click on League Entries for this week, he's not listed at all, and he reports that he's unable to even set a lineup using last week's eight drivers.

Shouldn't he at least be allowed to cobble together whatever he can using last week's picks if the lineups do indeed carry over?

Thanks!

crashthe24

Staff member
I've got a player in my league (RayinTX; League #132) that wasn't able to set his lineup in time, and he doesn't seem to have last week's roster carrying over for some reason. When I click on League Entries for this week, he's not listed at all, and he reports that he's unable to even set a lineup using last week's eight drivers.

Shouldn't he at least be allowed to cobble together whatever he can using last week's picks if the lineups do indeed carry over?

Thanks!
if you are the commish, go to your league home page.
on the top tool bar find...

Driver Group GameYour League. Your Rules.
  • My Dashboard
  • Leagues
  • About <<<<<<<<<<<<<<< click that
  • Log-out
  • the dropdown will have COMMISH FAQ'S
  • UNDER EDIT A PLAYERS HISTORY, THERE IS A VIDEO ON HOW THE COMMISH CAN CHANGE A ROSTER FOR ANOTHER PLAYER.
  • hope this helps