Display qualify/starting position on entry form?

Zcommissioner1

Hey there DGG admins, is it possible to show the starting positions on the actual entry form? As of now its shows on the dashboard, but once you click on the entry form, your picks display how many starts remaining only. I tried resizing my browser to see if responsive design was hiding anything, but it doesn't appear to change anything. Would be helpful to see where they are starting as you're choosing who to start/bench.

As always thanks for all the hard work!

Z

crashthe24

Staff member
Hey there DGG admins, is it possible to show the starting positions on the actual entry form? As of now its shows on the dashboard, but once you click on the entry form, your picks display how many starts remaining only. I tried resizing my browser to see if responsive design was hiding anything, but it doesn't appear to change anything. Would be helpful to see where they are starting as you're choosing who to start/bench.

As always thanks for all the hard work!

Z
hmmmnnnnn. players can take 20 seconds to write down the starting positions from the dashboard screen or Darren can spend hours and hours recoding the site. i'll pass it along, but i think i know how this one turns out.

Zcommissioner1

hmmmnnnnn. players can take 20 seconds to write down the starting positions from the dashboard screen or Darren can spend hours and hours recoding the site. i'll pass it along, but i think i know how this one turns out.
really @crashthe24? Just a suggestion to make the site and user XP better as to retain participants/players. In my mind, that's the goal, to iterate and evolve and to drive site engagement, and typically the way to do this is from user feedback. You'll have a hard time getting feedback if the response from Staff members is to push it back on the users. (y)