DGG 2022?

cousinsrm

When will the 2022 season go live on DGG? Just logged in and created another league, but all I'm seeing is the 2021 info... Daytona will be here before we know it!

Cheers, Mike

crashthe24

Staff member
When will the 2022 season go live on DGG? Just logged in and created another league, but all I'm seeing is the 2021 info... Daytona will be here before we know it!

Cheers, Mike
Darren the site creator sometimes works off a sundial instead of a clock. LOL.
with all the driver info still coming out, he's probably waiting to get the driver groups set up the way he wants.
patience. glad you're excited to get things rolling though.
have a great season.

cousinsrm

:sleep:😤 - any update on when we're going live?! Was supposed to be Monday, then Tuesday, now today is still saying it will be live yesterday.

Cheers.

crashthe24

Staff member
:sleep:😤 - any update on when we're going live?! Was supposed to be Monday, then Tuesday, now today is still saying it will be live yesterday.

Cheers.
i got a text from Darren the site owner this morning. he's still in super ninja coding mode.
he is alive and conscious. just working hard on the finishing touches.
he knows everyone is staring at screens going "c'mon already" LOL

WacoWarrior

To Whom It Concern:
Can someone provide the link to the DDG game interface where our leagues are listed from last year???...Thanks in advance...I have looked all over and cnat find a damn thing abouit DDG pick'em game on FCRS...

SheCanDrive2

Darren the site creator sometimes works off a sundial instead of a clock. LOL.
with all the driver info still coming out, he's probably waiting to get the driver groups set up the way he wants.
patience. glad you're excited to get things rolling though.
have a great season.
It the day before first race and DDG still not up and running. :rolleyes:

cousinsrm

Love his "The monkey is still coding" statement lol.

Hopefully he's coding into the game that if a driver is DQ'd for cheating/unfair advantage that his finishing position isn't counted anymore and it's dropped to bottom, unlike last year when some of us got f'd. Final placement should be according to official NASCAR results post inspection. I was pretty hot for a few weeks. Almost lost the 'ship due to it. - just my 2 cents. Cheers boys.

crashthe24

Staff member

Hopefully he's coding into the game that if a driver is DQ'd for cheating/unfair advantage that his finishing position isn't counted anymore and it's dropped to bottom, unlike last year when some of us got f'd. Final placement should be according to official NASCAR results post inspection. I was pretty hot for a few weeks. Almost lost the 'ship due to it. - just my 2 cents. Cheers boys.
i would be stunned if he changed it back. Draftkings does the same where 5 minutes after the race is over, the results are the results.
that way Draftkings doesn't have to re-compute everything the next day. same with DGG.
i got crushed twice on the post inspection deal, so i'm glad it got changed.
i do see peoples point though, but having the DGG game held up until 10 at night sometimes because of late inspections would have people be way more ticked off. PEACE.

beervo2

Rock On
Staff member

From the rules page (This year)......

Finish Position is the driver's standing order at the end of the race. If a driver is disqualified as a result of post-race inspection, it will not change the driver's Stage Positions, Finishing Position or Laps Led.

Pritzi

I’m working on getting up & going myself & joining leagues…. May need some help😂

im so confused … my old profile did pop up but I haven’t played since 2019 ….& I’m in leagues that aren’t working anymore. How do u leave them

Last edited:

crashthe24

Staff member
I’m working on getting up & going myself & joining leagues…. May need some help😂

im so confused … my old profile did pop up but I haven’t played since 2019 ….& I’m in leagues that aren’t working anymore. How do u leave them
good question pritzi, i'll make a thread so others can see it.
i'm in a league where there were about 30 people in the first year after yahoo.
now we have 4 returning since the commish quit 2 years ago.
on your DGG page, the left sidebar has a profile button close to the top. click on that and then the bottom right side of the profile page will have your leagues listed. there is a "quit league" button. you can get out of multiple leagues if you want.

Pritzi

good question pritzi, i'll make a thread so others can see it.
i'm in a league where there were about 30 people in the first year after yahoo.
now we have 4 returning since the commish quit 2 years ago.
on your DGG page, the left sidebar has a profile button close to the top. click on that and then the bottom right side of the profile page will have your leagues listed. there is a "quit league" button. you can get out of multiple leagues if you want.

Thank you, Im using the old profile & it is working here on the forum...which is interesting but Im going to go with it. Found button& left 2 leagues that seem to appear inactive for over 2 years. IMO, if leagues have been inactive for over 2 years or maybe even 1, Darren should delete them so people searching out leagues to join have "active" leagues to be in...i just formed a league and got #2528 ....long way to search down the list to find newly formed leagues...just food for thought