Daytona race thread...

crashthe24

Staff member
with the B list being so loaded, it always is a "do i risk using a top notch driver in the crash-a-roonie" and use the mid-range guys.
maybe that's why my plates races average about 245 DGG points and i average about 300 points on the other 32 races.
one year i zig when i should have zagged. the next year i zag and i should've zigged.

crashthe24

Staff member
Bob Pockrass
@bobpockrass

FS1 coverage continues: 12:30-NASCAR RaceHub
1:47-ARCA race (80)
4:00-NASCAR RaceDay 5:20-Xfin race green, stages 30-30-60 NWS: 60s, 2% rain

Sun-FOX 11-FS1-NASCAR RaceDay 1-FOX-RaceDay 3:14-Cup race green, stages 65-65-70 NWS: 70s, 15%

ZL1 Motorsports

I really debated back and forth if I would play this year. I dont feel like I love Fantasy Nascar as much as I once did and part of that has to do with the lack of practice probably. Those 20 minutes sessions right before qualifying just dont cut it for me. It is hard to learn much from them imo. But I will be back here in 2023. Probably only play in the Cup DGG league. Putting my 5 straight 10K points seasons on the line, but hopefully I dont shit the bed for the first 20 races like I did last year and need to average about 320 in the playoffs like in 2022 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: that was fun but lmao the stress
Hey bud, what's the matter are you afraid of a little challenge.? Last year sucked cuz this new car so it's no different for you or anyone this year who knows maybe we'll all have a little bit better luck because of having last year under a belt.?

ZL1 Motorsports

with the B list being so loaded, it always is a "do i risk using a top notch driver in the crash-a-roonie" and use the mid-range guys.
maybe that's why my plates races average about 245 DGG points and i average about 300 points on the other 32 races.
one year i zig when i should have zagged. the next year i zag and i should've zigged.
Just blame it on the new car.! 💯👍😜🤣

ZL1 Motorsports

I'm back and will join your league {Rock On}..

I decided to take a break from the forum last June but did still play in the main DGG league all season, ended up with my best season ever, 47th place with 11,221 pts, team Rock On....
Good luck this season to everyone.....

Mike (beervo2)
Welcome back, now you got a gold try to do a little better in the DGG league this year Good luck with that I know I'm going to be trying to do a little better than I did it was in the top 100. !

Motorhead55

Night shift life got me all messed up so here’s how I am rollin

Blaney - I probably won’t use my 9 with him but he has best average finish on superspeedways (min. 12 starts) since 2020.
McDowell and Buescher - I could go with a host of guys or whoever here but I like going against the grain in B. And I never start a 9-start in B. Dillon and Almirola are appealing but I like these two

Lajoie - Every super speedway race, I put him in my lineup cuz well I get to say I used 4 starts with him 🤷‍♂️

As my good friend KC would say (god I miss him on here)..LETS SMASH ‘EM UP

beervo2

Rock On
Staff member

Bob Pockrass
@bobpockrass

Cars headed to tech. Two fails would be drop to the rear and lose a crew member so probably around noonish-1pm will know if any going to the rear. Three fails is pass-through.