8:45 p.m. ET (Approx.)Bluegreen Vacations Duel 2

Friday 2/17
NASCAR Cup Series
5:30 p.m. ETPractice
FS1

MRN

SiriusXM

Motorhead55

I really debated back and forth if I would play this year. I dont feel like I love Fantasy Nascar as much as I once did and part of that has to do with the lack of practice probably. Those 20 minutes sessions right before qualifying just dont cut it for me. It is hard to learn much from them imo. But I will be back here in 2023. Probably only play in the Cup DGG league. Putting my 5 straight 10K points seasons on the line, but hopefully I dont shit the bed for the first 20 races like I did last year and need to average about 320 in the playoffs like in 2022 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: that was fun but lmao the stress

Ank Racing

I really debated back and forth if I would play this year. I dont feel like I love Fantasy Nascar as much as I once did and part of that has to do with the lack of practice probably. Those 20 minutes sessions right before qualifying just dont cut it for me. It is hard to learn much from them imo. But I will be back here in 2023. Probably only play in the Cup DGG league. Putting my 5 straight 10K points seasons on the line, but hopefully I dont shit the bed for the first 20 races like I did last year and need to average about 320 in the playoffs like in 2022 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: that was fun but lmao the stress
I agree with you about the absurd practices. I am hopeful that a year with these cars will help us ( fantasy players) as well as the teams. I never do well over the first 6 or seven races. —-hoping this year will be better! Good Luck! —always enjoy your perspective on the races!

DownFarce

clarification...partial lock and full lock are the same.time. Because of Daytona format? :unsure: Not even the first race and brain dead already:ROFLMAO:

Juneau4

The Daytona 500 has never had a partial lock because of how the qualifying is determined. You don't know all the drivers that are in the race until after the duel races. Ex---Jimmy Johnson as C starter--Chandler Smith C bench, neither may qualify for the race so you would have no C driver to enter if there was a partial lock

crashthe24

Staff member
what Vegas thinks...
NASCAR Cup Series - Daytona 500 - Drivers to finish in the Top 5
so Hamlin would be bet $100 and cash $316
Hamlin, Denny
+216
Blaney, Ryan
+220
Elliott, Chase
+224
Larson, Kyle
+228
Busch, Kyle
+265
Logano, Joey
+265
Chastain, Ross
+275
Byron, William
+275
Keselowski, Brad
+310
Wallace, Bubba
+310
Cindric, Austin
+330
Reddick, Tyler
+340
Harvick, Kevin
+370
Dillon, Austin
+370
Bell, Christopher
+370
Bowman, Alex
+380
Truex Jr, Martin
+430
Stenhouse Jr, Ricky
+440
Buescher, Chris
+440
Jones, Erik
+440
Suarez, Daniel
+440
Preece, Ryan
+440
Briscoe, Chase
+440
McDowell, Michael
+480
Almirola, Aric
+530
Johnson, Jimmie
+550
Haley, Justin
+550
Gibbs, Ty
+550
Allmendinger, A J
+580
Gragson, Noah
+700
Burton, Harrison
+960
Hill, Austin
+960
Smith, Chandler
+1125
Lajoie, Corey
+1175
Smith, Zane
+1250
Gilliland, Todd
+1325
Pastrana, Travis
+1825
Dillon, Ty
+1975

crashthe24

Staff member
Anyone hear from BeerVO2
he vanished in to thin air last summer. didn't finish the season.
we're both moderators on here and i didn't hear a thing.
i had inboxed him a few times during the chase and got no answer back.
if he's in someone's league and they have his actual email address, maybe they can find out.

crashthe24

Staff member
today's schedule and truck picks from Bob...

Bob Pockrass
Truck picks for tonight: Enfinger for the win ...
top-5: Enfinger Elliott LaJoie DiBenedetto Heim
1:30-ARCA qualifying FS1
3-Truck qualifying
4:35-Xfin prac
5:35-Cup prac
6:30-NASCAR RaceDay
7:44-Truck race green,