Daytona night race thread...

Sleestak

Dumb move by the 3 IMO. I would have stayed tucked in snd scored the NINE points. I was saying bad move as soon as he pulled down with 2 to go.

He actually got lucky to finish 6th. Fast car.

dandr

The DQ will not effect our scores— DRIVER GROUP uses original finish! — unlike Slingshot!
Well, it does and it doesn't depending on which side of the situation one is on. Check out the discussion in the following Thread from previous DQ's.. It has it's pluses and minuses in points and especially money leagues.

Disqualication doesn't count anymore??!@!​

Last edited:

dandr

Thoughts and prayers going out to anyone, anywhere in Hurricane Ida's path !
Please stay safe! 🙏

Ank Racing

Well, it does and it doesn't depending on which side of the situation one is on. Check out the discussion in the following Thread from previous DQ's.. It has it's pluses and minuses in points and especially money leagues.

Disqualication doesn't count anymore??!@!​

It is not about which side you are on. I would benefit on this website if it were changed, however rules are rules. As I said before , NASCAR’s disqualification will not change the way it was scored in this game😢🥲

dandr

It is not about which side you are on. I would benefit on this website if it were changed, however rules are rules. As I said before , NASCAR’s disqualification will not change the way it was scored in this game😢🥲
Sorry. Just pointing out that the discussion continues, regardless of the mid season Rule.

crashthe24

Staff member
non nascar post - this sounds fun...

To view this email as a web page, click here.
mail
mail
Your back-to-back Stanley Cup Champions are ready to kick off the 2021-22 Season and welcome fans back for a new season. Join us for Lightning Launch Weekend September 17-19 for a weekend full of fan events including Bolts Brew Fest, Prospect Showcase, Public Skates, Trivia Nights & more! Check out the details below.
Keep scrolling for the lineup of events 👇
mail
Bolts Brew Fest
Date:
Friday, September 17
Time: VIP: 6-10 p.m. • GA: 7-10 p.m.
Cost: VIP: $110 • GA: $50
Hockey and beer? Yes, we are bringing back your favorite craft brew event! Step foot into AMALIE Arena to be greeted by a sea of breweries located throughout the building. Sample your way around hundreds of beer options from more than 30 local and national brands. Plus enjoy games, photo opportunities, and other fun surprises! VIP ticket includes an extra hour of beer sampling before the event opens to general admission plus unlimited food in the VIP Lounge.

Must be 21+ to attend.