Daytona night race thread

crashthe24

Staff member
The first two hours of the race are not going to be aired in DC area as preempted by a Washington Commanders preseason game. I have cable which gets me on NBCSN streaming, but that is not listed ... Peacock is. Does anyone know what peeps in my situation have for options or am I screwed?

found it.

1693087482334.png

crashthe24

Staff member
Thanks for the feedback ... I checked NBC streaming page. Only with a Peacock sub. I'm screwed.
I'M WATCHING ON THE NBCSPORTS APP.
download it, it'll ask for your cable provider, then give some password info and you should get in.
that's on my roku TV. if not i guess you watch in on a laptop.

Sleestak

I'M WATCHING ON THE NBCSPORTS APP.
download it, it'll ask for your cable provider, then give some password info and you should get in.
that's on my roku TV. if not i guess you watch in on a laptop.
I am on the NBS SN site on my laptop signed in with my xfinty account as I use to watch practice and qualifying some times. I don't know where you are located, but for me here in the Washington region, it only shows it as available on Peacock.

Juneau4

I'm lucky, the Vikings are so bad you can't even get a local radio broadcast of a pre-season game. :censored: Oops I guess that's the Twinkies I have to listen to out of WNAX from Yankton SD and I live 90 miles from where they play.:coffee:

crashthe24

Staff member
does nascar know that many fans wonder "how is that guy not dead?'
preece and even blaney are blessed that it wasn't worse for them.
millions of dollars worth of shredded race cars and nascar thinks "it's good for ratings"

Last edited:

Juneau4

Majeski will be allowed to make a qualifying lap.

Ty Majeski issue in tech that will include more penalties. For now: will start at rear of field, must do pass-through, had a right rear tire confiscated that cannot be replaced for the sets allotted for race. Crew chief Joe Shear ejected.

·
51m

Ryan Preece has been released from the hospital and on his way home, the team announced.