Daytona night race thread...

crashthe24

Staff member
i'm sure there will be someone tuning in to CNBC @ 10am saying "what happened to the Tour of Spain bicycle race?
those damn Nascar fans are bumping my bicycle watching time. geez this sucks. LOL

Sleestak

i'm sure there will be someone tuning in to CNBC @ 10am saying "what happened to the Tour of Spain bicycle race?
those damn Nascar fans are bumping my bicycle watching time. geez this sucks. LOL
Well at least we know NASCAR can still pull rank on peddle power racing. Woot-woot

crashthe24

Staff member
god i hope they restart this.
harvick was clearly ahead of dillon when the crash happened.
the rules official is talking about keeping up race speed and dillon did that.
well if harvick has t-boned a car but is still moving why isn't he the winner?
dillon was doing 20 mph and harvick was doing about 2 mph because he was pushing a sideways car in front of him.
nascar pulling a WWE move again where they script the ending.

Ank Racing

I read somewhere on Twitter that the estimated cost of the carnage was approximately 4 million dollars! ( might be low)) This race(?) is a good reason why NASCAR should rethink their policy on not having practice! Preferably-make it long enough to give teams a chance to adjust their cars. Someone could have been seriously injured. Even a short practice might have helped. Drivers like having less time at the track. However, the owners have the expense of demolished race cars—-wish they would speak up! Also seems like these cars are not as safe as they thought!