dandr

Bob Pockrass@bobpockrass·3m

FS1: #NASCAR RaceDay 2p ET,
Cup green flag 3:42p ET.
Stages 90-95-108 (293).
Comp caution L30.
11 sets tires.
Fuel window: 59 laps
To the rear: Almirola (2x failure), Elliott (unapproved adjustments)
NWS: Temps mid-80s, 0% rain.
@NASCARONFOX

Last edited:

Juneau4

#NASCAR RaceDay from Darlington currently on FS1 ... Cup green flag 3:42p ET. Stages 90-95-108 (293). Comp caution L30. 11 sets tires. Fuel 68-73 laps. To the rear: Elliott (unapproved adjustments), Almirola (2x failure). NWS: Temps mid-80s, 0% rain.
@NASCARONFOX

dandr

For those that might have missed it amongst all the other info above:
Update !
To the rear: Elliott & Almirola.

Swervin Ervin

I have 5 starts left for larson, kyle b and byron. They are all somewhat hot right now. How many do i need to save for playoffs? kinda hard not to use them right now.. lol

Tombo

I have 5 starts left for larson, kyle b and byron. They are all somewhat hot right now. How many do i need to save for playoffs? kinda hard not to use them right now.. lol
Im not worrying about that saving for playoffs,it never works.use them now and get the points out of them.they will not finish no higher than others.ive learned that over the years.look at #4 last year.I saved 2 for last 2 races and man did that suck when i had to use other A group driver for last race to secure my championship in my buda bros group.
I will never save drivers again.there is too many as good drivers out there now.#11 started off season hot but I've got burned trying to use him last few races.
Use them while they are hot.

Argonaut

Agree with Tombo - with the playoffs occupying the last 10 races, you cannot count on anyone being there at the end so just fire them off now while they are scoring unless there is another driver in their group where a specific track is in their top 3 or 4 over the last few years. Then the alternate might be worth a look, but the alternate needs to have built some momentum too. It's about managing the risk of a poor performance.

Swervin Ervin

Agree with Tombo - with the playoffs occupying the last 10 races, you cannot count on anyone being there at the end so just fire them off now while they are scoring unless there is another driver in their group where a specific track is in their top 3 or 4 over the last few years. Then the alternate might be worth a look, but the alternate needs to have built some momentum too. It's about managing the risk of a poor performance.
I actually agree; it just seems like a big step down after the 5,18 and 24. waiting for kurt to start to do something.

Tombo

We better hope nascar and other motor sports arent canceled due to gas shortages...
Crazy sheeylt happening.here in iowa we only paying dollar more a gallon than 4 months ago but atleast our gas stations have gas.