Darlington Thread...

beervo2

Rock On
Staff member

Bob Pockrass @bobpockrass

Brad Keselowski crew chief Jeremy Bullins is out for Darlington as a precaution as part of the team protocols. Engineer Grant Hutchens will be crew chief for Keselowski. He was crew chief for Keselowski at Atlanta after a lug nut penalty at Phoenix. @NASCARONFOX

Juneau4

Darlington, FS1: Sat-NASCAR RaceDay 12:30p ET, Xfinity green 1:12p ET. 45-45-57 (147). Comp caution L20. 5 sets. Fuel 65-70. Sun-NASCAR RaceDay 2p ET, Cup green 3:42p ET. 90-95-108 (293). Comp caution L30. 11 sets. Fuel 68-73. NWS: Temps 70s Sat, 80s Sun, 0% rain.

ControlCar

Did anyone hear what happened to Byron’s Mother this week?
She sadly was diagnosed with a brain tumor

If there is ever a feel good story on Mother’s Day………..
He is a must start IMO
I have been around the Sun too many times in sports not to recognize this story

dandr

184191637_10225702269453367_1381309996555015501_n.jpg

Argonaut

4, 5, 18, 34 today for me probably. 11 is close in A and still mulling it over some. Agree with you tombo - hamlin choked -- driving defensively not well while in the lead and hitting the wall last week screwed everyone. He doesn't seem to be mentally in the best spot to focus so probably leaving him off this week.

dandr

Bob Pockrass@bobpockrass·34 m

With media allowed in garage this week, should have an update earlier on tech. Teams that failed first time going through for second time so should know if anyone going to rear in about an hour.

Last edited:

dandr

Bob Pockrass@bobpockrass·9m
I am busy talking to people so don’t always see everyone who fails first time through. More than half the field failed first time as was kind of expected for Darlington.