6:30-NASCAR RaceDay
7:30-Truck 45-45-57

Sat 10:35-Cup p&q
12:30-NASCAR RaceDay
1:30-Xfin 45-45-57

Sun 1:30-NASCAR RaceDay

3-Cup 90-95-108

Juneau4

FS1 is canceling its long-running daily show NASCAR Race Hub, surprising industry insiders and fans who’ve come to love the program.

Racer.com reported Fox Sports informed employees Wednesday that the final episode will air June 11.

The show covered all the bases for NASCAR fans, from highlights of the most recent race, analysis from drivers and crew chiefs, previews of upcoming action, interviews with stars past and present, and special features such as this 2023 special on some of NASCAR’s greatest rivalries.

NASCAR is a dieing sport.

Rusty

FS1 is canceling its long-running daily show NASCAR Race Hub, surprising industry insiders and fans who’ve come to love the program.

Racer.com reported Fox Sports informed employees Wednesday that the final episode will air June 11.

The show covered all the bases for NASCAR fans, from highlights of the most recent race, analysis from drivers and crew chiefs, previews of upcoming action, interviews with stars past and present, and special features such as this 2023 special on some of NASCAR’s greatest rivalries.

NASCAR is a dieing sport.
Well, that sucks! I guess nothing lasts forever, including Nascar. I'm not sure how much I'll be watching next season when they go to streaming broadcasts anyway. Nascar continues to find ways to push away the faithful fans.