Darlington race thread

crashthe24

Staff member
if you look at 10 lap averages for practice you'd go with busch / truex / beuscher / harvick
as far as the spring race earlier in the year based on DGG points...
harvick 102 pts. / busch 95 / beuscher 74 / truex 63
if it's me, i'm thinking the chances of both truex and busch coming from the back to score higher than the other 2 are slim.
i'd go beuscher because you probably have way more starts of his left and i'm taking harvick no matter what.
(even though his 10 lap averages aren't as good)

maybe we can get juneau4's advice. he's tied for the entire season points lead in DGG game.
i'm just hanging out in 33rd overall, so what do i know. LOL

another thing, yesterday Hamlin said that the playoff drivers up front will have a better 1st pit stop for adjustments because they'll have cleaner air and can tell the crew chiefs what to do. the guys coming from the back will be fighting for position the whole way and may not get the best 1st pit stop adjustments.

Ank Racing

I feel like I’m just saving picks for this race! I’ve taken too many #11, but I have more #11 picks left on most teams! Sure hope he can avoid speeding on pit road or doing something else stupid! With limited picks for some A group drivers , I hate to take a chance. They are all capable of coming from the back. However, there are other races in he chase !

Last edited:

Ank Racing

I feel like I’m just saving picks for this race! I’ve taken too many #11, but I have more #11 picks left on most teams! Sure hope he can avoid speeding on pit road or doing something else stupid! With limited picks for some A group drivers , I hate to take a chance. They are all capable of coming from the back. However, there are other races in he chase !
It is always something with Hamlin. — my bad!