Coke 600 race thread...

Ank Racing

Wonder if we get the cup race in today? — or will it be delayed— today or tomorrow? Unless the weather reports have changed, it might be hard to get both in ( if at all).

Kyle Busch will NOT race in the Alsco Uniforms 300 Xfinity race today, so that he can focus on the 600 mile Cup race. Justin Haley will fill in for him in the #10 Kaulig Racing car for the Xfinity race. (I think this is smart of Kyle.)

Ty Gibbs is still doing the double, racing in both races today. (I wish I did not select Ty for the Cup race today. It is an endurance race already, without the Xfinity race ahead of it. He is young though - maybe he will be fine.)
Thanks for the heads up, too late now, everything is locked. Wonder how many folks will have KB locked into their Xfinity race lineup like me. Lol

crashthe24

Staff member
so the Xfinity race gets a stage and a few laps after that in, but didn't make it to the number to make it official.
sorry guys, you'll get to finish your race after we run the cup race so hang tight another 6 hours or so to finish.
https://twitter.com/bobpockrass
@bobpockrass

Xfinity race postponed to after the Cup race today.

Riff

Enjoyed Chase taking himself out of the race and then lying out his you know what. He deserves an Oscar. Pretty crazy how lying is good and telling the truth is bad to some in today's society. So much for Honest Abe.