9-FS2-RaceDay 10-FS1-Truck stages 45-45-60

Sat-USA 3:30-Xfin q
4:35-Cup Q 6:30-Prerace 7-Xfin 45-45-110

Sun 12-FS1-NASCAR RaceDay
2-NBC-Prerace

3-NBC-Cup stages 60-125-127

crashthe24

Staff member
now that Nascar is about over, it's time to get stats ready for my womens jump-roping fantasy league.
i get the feeling i'll be using this little lady all 9 starts in the A group.
Happy Halloween Lauren.

Ank Racing

I miss reading everyone’s opinions on the drivers, races venues etc
love to see more people post— we don’t all have to agree-but love to hear everyone’s perspective on the Championship Race

Juneau4

I miss reading everyone’s opinions on the drivers, races venues etc
love to see more people post— we don’t all have to agree-but love to hear everyone’s perspective on the Championship Race
There will be 1 of the final 4 drivers that will have a miserable day--which 1? Bell will be my first choice and Larson could be a close 2nd. I won't be very surprised if none of the 4 actually win.

There several other drivers that could win -Harvick, Logano, Elliot, Hamlin, Truex, Keselowski.

How Logano, Elliot, Hamlin and Truex race their team mates could determine the winner.

crashthe24

Staff member
MY TOP 6
1) BELL

2) LARSON
3) BYRON
4) REDDICK
5) HAMLIN

6) BLANEY

you want a good starting spot to take a little pressure off (instead of coming from mid-pack)
hopefully running up front keeps you away from stupid drivers doing stupid things.
in the 7 of 9 chase races not counting Talladega and the Roval, the average starting positions were...
4.7 BELL with 4 poles
11.3 LARSON with no poles
11.3 BYRON with no poles
12.6 BLANEY with no poles

since BELL got Ty. Gibbs pit crew which was better than his own for most of the season, they'll get him in and out pretty fast on Sunday.

That's my story and i'm sticking to it.

Ank Racing

,My favs are Blaney and Byron. Having said that — It is anyone’s race. I think team mates will for he most part respect the leaders— however if a teammate is struggling—- who knows. Don’t forget TEAM ORDERS,

Species 8472

I generally look at the last 5 races at any particular track. Blaney has a top 5 avg and the other three at 10 or better. Larson did have an engine go
over that period so would probably have a single digit avg. With his strong finishes here at the end gonna have to go with The #12.

Ank Racing

I generally look at the last 5 races at any particular track. Blaney has a top 5 avg and the other three at 10 or better. Larson did have an engine go
over that period so would probably have a single digit avg. With his strong finishes here at the end gonna have to go with The #12.
I agree! I came to the same conclusion. Blaney has finished well. With the new car2022 and 2023 races (3 races so far)) I consider these the most!
That being said in b group I don’t always have the best pick left!

Last edited:

crashthe24

Staff member
https://twitter.com/bobpockrass
@bobpockrass

Re-posting since it's now 8am ET

Bob's Cup pick for championship at Phoenix: Larson ... top-5: Larson Truex Blaney Byron Bell ... longshot: Harvick.

Sun (ET) 12-FS1-RaceDay
2-NBC-Prerace
3:32-NBC-Cup green,
stages 60-125-127,
tires 9 sets,
fuel 92-100
NWS:90s,0%rain

Rusty

To the rear: Keselowski (Custer qualified car: Keselowski is en route to Phoenix after birth of son)
Do we know that Keselowski is on his way or back at Phoenix for sure? I've been digging around Twitter and couldn't find anything.

Rusty

Well, there you have it folks. The 2023 season comes to an end. I'm happy for Blaney winning the Championship. Sad for Chastain to have won the race and be overshadowed by the Championship festivities. At least they talked to him but they totally missed the watermelon smash!

crashthe24

Staff member
yeah Chastain got jammed on the celebration.
can't imagine if the #9 won with elliot.
geezus, they may have taken 10 minutes before they let you know about the championship if Elliot won the race.

Last edited: