Championship at Phoenix thread...

Ank Racing

I'm happy to hear you say that Ank! With Logano being kind of a slam dunk I was faced with choosing between Bell and Chastain for the other B driver. I about had to pull out the dartboard and shoot with my eyes closed!
Rusty, For me this whole season has been one to pull out the dartboard! Sorry to any Lagano fans , but I’m not rooting for him! LOL,,!

Motorhead55

Well I haven’t posted in months, partly due to crazy work schedule and partly because I have had a bad yr in fantasy. But like every year, I start to get hot around the 18th race. I had two 300 points day up to that point. I have had 10(!) since then. Gonna need 263 points to make it 5 straight seasons at 10k points

sadly I LEFT WAAAAAY too starts on the board

Going

9(2) over 12(4)

22(1), 20(1) over 1(2), 24(1)

2(3) over 43(1)

kinda sick the starts I have left
Had the top 4 finishers but started one lol 😂

But 1st, 10th and 11th and Elliott. Got me 345. Hate to see if I started Ross and Blaney lol of course I didn’t watch practice- if I did I would had knew they both had top 5 cars with ease 🥲

Chat with ya guys and gals this off-season

Rusty

Had the top 4 finishers but started one lol 😂

But 1st, 10th and 11th and Elliott. Got me 345. Hate to see if I started Ross and Blaney lol of course I didn’t watch practice- if I did I would had knew they both had top 5 cars with ease 🥲

Chat with ya guys and gals this off-season
Good to have you back, MH! I was in nearly the same boat but didn't save a Blaney start for the last race. Still, I'll take a 339 any day and a top 100 finish in the DGG league. It was a long and wacky season!