Bristol Q&A

beervo2

Rock On
Staff member
Seriously my first thought are Blaney,Bowman,Bell, and Briscoe ( think im saving my top guys)

Unless one of them do real bad tomorrow or they have to go to the back.
I'll probably start Blaney in A, the rest I'm not sure of yet.. Don't think I'll start any of my 9 start drivers, play this as a Daytona & Dega race...

Juneau4

In the DGG I'm in the save mode and hope to get lucky. My other leagues are all different rules and I don't have a clue there either.
12, 8, 20, 14---4 different race teams 2-Fords,1-Chevy, 1-Toy and 0 kyles'-I may get 250.:rolleyes:

beervo2

Rock On
Staff member

CheckeredPast

Win,lose,or draw this week it's too early to worry about. Got good news yesterday anyway. Anyone that pays attention to Jayski may have seen the article yesterday about Micheal Waltrips brewery and pub opening up sometime this summer in Bristol,Va.
He's named a beer after me! LMAO
A blonde ale he calls "Checkered Past". That has been my fantasy team name since 2008(something else from( 04-07 )on Yahoo and Fox,and now for the 4th year here.
I guess I'm gonna have to send lots and lots of flattering e-mails and well wishes in hopes of trying to finagle some of this brew since it's not available in Texas. :(