NASCAR Xfinity Series
7:30 p.m. ETFood City 300
USA

NBC Sports Live

PRN

SiriusXM

crashthe24

Staff member
NOTE: Cup entries for the upcoming race at Bristol will PARTIALLY LOCK on FRIDAY September 16th at 8AM ET. Qualifying takes place on Friday.

Juneau4

Anyone going to watch the truck race tonight?

My picks:
A. Rhodes, Hocevar
B. Enfinger, Friesen, Kraus, C. Smith
C. Majeski, Eckes

Which should I start? I do have them picked out of those 8 and will stick with them. Only a fool doesn't start the 1 on the pole!

Last edited:

Rusty

Anyone going to watch the truck race tonight?

My picks:
A. Rhodes, Hocevar
B. Enfinger, Friesen, Kraus, C. Smith
C. Majeski, Eckes

Which should I start? I do have them picked out of those 8 and will stick with them. Only a fool doesn't start the 1 on the pole!
I have exactly the same picks! I honestly don't follow the Trucks as closely as Cup and usually just pick the best qualifiers and cross my fingers.

Juneau4

I was the fool that didn't start Kraus--Had to save him so I could make some choices in the next 3 races. Figured he'd collapse, but didn't.:unsure::coffee: Good luck with picks.(y)
Went with Rhodes, Enfinger, Friesen, and Majeski. Saving Smith, Smith and Nemechek for Homestead and Phoenix. My Talladega picks will be ugly.!!!!

Last edited:

Rusty

I was the fool that didn't start Kraus--Had to save him so I could make some choices in the next 3 races. Figured he'd collapse, but didn't.:unsure::coffee: Good luck with picks.(y)
Went with Rhodes, Enfinger, Friesen, and Majeski. Saving Smith, Smith and Nemechek for Homestead and Phoenix. My Talladega picks will be ugly.!!!!
I wound up with 375 points with Rhodes, Kraus, C. Smith and Eckes. My only regret is not running Majeski the winner.

Last edited:

Rusty

I didn’t have many picks left — poor plannng on my part! —- not too familiar with trucks!
I definitely burned some good drivers this week so it will be a challenge to find good drivers for the next 3 races. I'm hoping everyone else will be in the same boat!

crashthe24

Staff member
kinda running low on truck starts too. saved my last majeski and will use him in the final probably.

crashthe24

Staff member
possible worries with inspections at Bristol.
teams are worried about the sun beating down on the cars since there is no garage area.
hot cars expand and may throw the tolerance levels out of whack.

Ank Racing

possible worries with inspections at Bristol.
teams are worried about the sun beating down on the cars since there is no garage area.
hot cars expand and may throw the tolerance levels out of whack.
These are all good reasons to wonder if the “good” setups in practice are still going to be good at night! Big differences in temperature— how will it affect the track? Will the same drivers/ cars still be good?

Juneau4

Those that were good in practice will adjust in the race. Those that were bad --well I think they will still be bad, but I've been wrong in many races. Some will end with good scores due to things that happen during the race and some with better than they should get. In other words-- who knows.

Ank Racing

Those that were good in practice will adjust in the race. Those that were bad --well I think they will still be bad, but I've been wrong in many races. Some will end with good scores due to things that happen during the race and some with better than they should get. In other words-- who knows.
You are correct! Attrition frequently plays a part! Also teams with 2 or 3 team mates can get help with setup changes.

Ank Racing

Did anyone see the picture that Bob Pockrass posted on Twitter of the Hugh Hauler that NASCAR brought in to take cars to R&D post race? Intimidating!