Boogity boogity boogity $ league

777 lvrumblers

Looking for some very competitive teams, to join a 20$ buy in. We are looking to achieve 40 have 16 but 25 will work. Weekly pay outs,Points based, come join the fun. Contact jbmoore814@icloud.com for further details tell'em 777 sent ya. update we have reached 28 teams! The more the merrier!✌

Last edited:

Crackerhead

Wow! I guess I got lucky! I couldn't fined you last yr. You didn't advertise the league. But anyway I am glad to get back in bro. Can't wait boogity boogity boogity!

Walter

Hey crackhead aka dirtboatboy, yes you can, I have two teams unlike last yr so there's been some cool changes like weekly pay outs to 10th spot.also you can gain salary by being in the top ten weekly. THERE are some serious players in this league. Love it

777 lvrumblers

Hello boys, I see you fellas are over at fantrax what league are you fellas in over here? I am in DGG and tombo but haven't verified that yet. But back to you CH last yr we were full so no need to advertise, so this yr it was decided to expand the $ league also the commish change things to have more pay outs. Ought to be a really cool season. Now we have 18 and climbing, so if you can help spread the word .

777 lvrumblers

And we have a free league. So far there's 42 so if money league isn't your thing join the boogity boogity boogity free league same salary cap you can boost your salary each week by being in the top 10.. There's also playoff points same as NASCAR format its a fun league, so come and join jbmoore814@icloud.com

Walter

I see that theirs 25 teams thats great! 777 have you found HGR? He hasn't checked in in the DGG LEAGUE.let him know
Thanks
Walter