Atlanta race thread

crashthe24

Staff member
uncle bob with this weeks Atlanta schedule.
https://twitter.com/bobpockrass
@bobpockrass
Follow

Atlanta ET
Friday FS1 3:05-Truck q
4:30-NASCAR Race Hub
5-Xfin q

Sat FS1 11:30-Cup q
1-NASCAR RaceDay
2-Truck race 30-30-75
4-NASCAR RaceDay
5-Xfin race 40-40-83

Sun FOX 2-NASCAR RaceDay
3-Cup race
stages 60-100-100

NWS: 60s, Fri-20% rain; Sat-Sun: 0% rain

Juneau4

A Mini Daytona- Another race on a super speed with the drafting. I may score 200 or what ever--Last night in the Xfinity race I only had 1 car running, but he did finish which was a positive. Good Luck All :coffee:

ZL1 Motorsports

Attention this is short notice I hate doing this.! But if you play in my league short tracks only.! I got a wild hair talking with some people in the league and we're going to go forward with this going to expand and go to different tracks and have some more races in the league itself so if you are in that League the first race of the year is going to be this Sunday at Atlanta.! Thank you for your patience.!

Ank Racing

Attention this is short notice I hate doing this.! But if you play in my league short tracks only.! I got a wild hair talking with some people in the league and we're going to go forward with this going to expand and go to different tracks and have some more races in the league itself so if you are in that League the first race of the year is going to be this Sunday at Atlanta.! Thank you for your patience.!
Oops !! Did not see this before picks closed!

Ank Racing

I'm sorry Ank Racing it was a last minute wild hair idea talking with some people in League I just went for it but I do want your opinion on Vegas is that something you would be interested in keeping or just get rid of it.?
I don’t think it matters which races you add. You might want to decide which races you want and post them on the website. It gives people the opportunity to save certain drivers for certain races.( I’m not to good at it!) Might want to change the name from short tracks?? I’ll be happy with whatever you decide— just helps to know which races. You do a good job, so I know you’ll make it interesting ( fun)) Looking forward to playing!

ZL1 Motorsports

I don’t think it matters which races you add. You might want to decide which races you want and post them on the website. It gives people the opportunity to save certain drivers for certain races.( I’m not to good at it!) Might want to change the name from short tracks?? I’ll be happy with whatever you decide— just helps to know which races. You do a good job, so I know you’ll make it interesting ( fun)) Looking forward to playing!
Yes I'm going to try and go through this tonight to figure out what races to keep and which races to get rid of and then post it on the message board.!