$25...18 year league!!!

Welcome to the 2021 Hendricks Motors Money League!!! a 14 year yahoo league and gladly a 4th year DGG league(1 Year FRCS)!!! $25 entry fee, 100% payout!!! play begins feb.14th... all entries must be received by feb.14th 11:00am central time,,,all entries not paid in full by then will be removed and ineligible for prizes...We will use Driver Group Game to support our league,, ,their rules,, ,their scoring system,,, done in their framework...payouts will be based on the number of entries received...

86 teams last year!!! with the winner getting $425 on a $25 investment of fun!!! and 17 others paid any where from $350 to $25... thats 1 in 5 odds!!! more teams = more payouts!!!

Lets Get this league to 100!!! Join the top league out there!!! Hendricks Motors Money League (league ID #149)

thanks JJ...

bami210

I've been in his league a few years -- great league and commissioner has great attention to detail. If I were you, I wouldn't hesitate to join!

Ty Bami... I support a few leagues out there...

2 Bitches Racing is 1... Great Format,,,$65 entry Several ways to get paid...Including seasonal and segment payouts...as well as many other ways... as well as a $25 elimination 2 Bitches Racing league...

ShakeNBake Racing League... $100 Entry,,, as of now 12 teams..".thats really good odds" as well as a super nice trophy!!!...and a great commissioner...

NASCAR CUP League...$50 seasonal and segment payouts... In addition you have an option of playing for a win each week. This would cost $1 per race $36 total. Amount winning each week depends on how many entries they have. Example: 30 entries would win $30 for a win each week. 4 Great Leagues!!! 4 Great Commissioners!!! you should not only get in 1 of our leagues but all!!!

or not so i can keep winning!!!

cleveland crash

Hey sir I'm not sure if you will get this but I was part of this league for some years on Yahoo. Looking to get back in. Not sure if you remeber my team Cleveland Crash. Would love to be a part of it again this year

NASCARita

Hey sir I'm not sure if you will get this but I was part of this league for some years on Yahoo. Looking to get back in. Not sure if you remeber my team Cleveland Crash. Would love to be a part of it again this year
Hi Crash … I remember you from the crazy YAHOO a days… I’m looking into joining leagues too … keep me posted here on what you find out …. I remember Jimmy too .

I created this ID a because I couldn’t find my old Pritzi account…. Anyway I will be starting a league here as well with prize awards of Vintage NASCAR jackets from the glory day

cleveland crash

Whats up....Man those were the glory days. I jumped on board here when Yahoo shut down then got into DFS on Draftkings and really enjoy it but feel like trying my hand at this style again

NASCARita

Whats up....Man those were the glory days. I jumped on board here when Yahoo shut down then got into DFS on Draftkings and really enjoy it but feel like trying my hand at this style again
Oh, those were the days…never seen anything like it before & probably never will again. Made the jump over here after yahoo closed & played 2 -3 seasons … took a break when Larson dropped the N word on a hot mic & lost his ride , went into therapy & when he won the cup , I decided to come back 😂 …. Anyway, I’m ready to play again & thought id pop my head out here …im sure season updates will be coming soon …. Keep in touch Crash & drop me a note on what you hear … I’ll post my stuff out here too when updates come in … can’t wait to play 😁

Hey guys...ima be back for my 19th yr. with added bonuses,,, as i had last year... as 16 teams got thrown into a bonus league for the championship (for free) with the winner receiving a FRCS Sub... the site is under construction as of this post ... but as soon as its up join Hendricks Money Motor Sports...as ive have talked with Crash lol... a league winner from Yahoo days... and can tell ya its 1 hell of a league!!! but,,, Its alot bigger and better now as the best of the best play here in this league,,, so hope to see you back there Crash as well as NASCARita... best $25 odds out there!!! ask last years winner who got paid $500 or the other 28 winners!!! hope to see everyone back!!! Ready for 2022!!!

more info to come as soon as leagues open ;)

JJ...