2022 Kentucky Racing League is back

Please feel free to join this league if from Kentucky or not. I play it just like the old Yahoo days no special rules just a plain old fashion points winner is Champ!! Been doing this league since 2002 ( Formerly ”Hardcore Racing League“)

ron14timechamp is our defending champ!!

Do you have what it takes to beat him?

Come on down and find out all is welcome!!

I like to reward and recognize all my winners each with trophies and announcements on my board each week

Group ID# 92

Thank you and hope to see you here soon😀

Last edited:

Pritzi

Please feel free to join this league if from Kentucky or not. I play it just like the old Yahoo days no special rules just a plain old fashion points winner is Champ!! Been doing this league since 2002 ( Formerly ”Hardcore Racing League“)

I like to reward and recognize all my winners each with trophies and announcements on my board each week

Group ID# 92

Thank you and hope to see you here soon😀

Does this mean you have your league up & running? because i went over to DGG to create account & the message i see says leagues to be opened on late january 31st...let me know bc im a little rusty at this since i took a break ...thanks

Yeah not up yet. I thought it was up and advertised that I was coming back. We missed you a lot last year you were my defending Champion!! Just letting everyone know I was coming back. I really hope to see you there and so happy to see you on here👍👍

Pritzi

Yeah not up yet. I thought it was up and advertised that I was coming back. We missed you a lot last year you were my defending Champion!! Just letting everyone know I was coming back. I really hope to see you there and so happy to see you on here👍👍
Hopefully everything gets up & going soon. I’m checking back in but I’m starting to get cold feet again . 36 races is a big commitment . And I want to check out all the league configurations . I don’t want anything too complicated . every league, you have to set the “rooster” for it … hope many keep it simple …. See ya soon