100 percent chance i'll run my leagues on here in 2023

crashthe24

Staff member
the site is free and well, it's free.
besides that, i can't make a site on my own, so congrats to Darren for making this site after yahoo shut theirs down.
there are things that aren't perfect, but i've got 99 problems and the DGG game ain't one.
and last time i checked it's still free.

dkalmar57

DGG is total clown show. Who knew following the NASCAR rule book was such a hard concept to figure out.

This is a bona-fide gambling website and the fact that the creator won't follow Black and White NASCAR rules is all I need to be 100% OUT for next year.

It ain't free when you drop in the standings for a $100 buy in Fantasy NASCAR season because of Derren or whoever is all in their "feelings"

Again. Total Clown Show.

Dawg

DGG is total clown show. Who knew following the NASCAR rule book was such a hard concept to figure out.

This is a bona-fide gambling website and the fact that the creator won't follow Black and White NASCAR rules is all I need to be 100% OUT for next year.

It ain't free when you drop in the standings for a $100 buy in Fantasy NASCAR season because of Derren or whoever is all in their "feelings"

Again. Total Clown Show.
You're in the wrong universe if you believe this is a gambling website! This is where folks get together and enjoy the races. BTW, BetMGM would be your gambling house. Care to know what their house rules are for situations like this? Well, here they are anyway....

"All wagers will be settled according to the unofficial results reported immediately after the conclusion of the race by the governing organization. Any changes to the finishing order that occurs based on appeals, penalties or scoring malfunctions after the race has concluded, will not be recognized."

Dawg

The BetMGM house rules accounted for such a circumstance, even though a winner hadn't been disqualified in more than 60 years. Under the "minimum length of play" section:

"All wagers will be settled according to the unofficial results reported immediately after the conclusion of the race by the governing organization. Any changes to the finishing order that occurs based on appeals, penalties or scoring malfunctions after the race has concluded, will not be recognized."

In other words, whoever crosses the finish line first is recognized as the winner. In the case of Sunday's race, that was Hamlin. BetMGM confirmed on Monday morning that Elliott tickets would not be paid out.

dkalmar57

Please explain to me how it makes sense to award points to Kurt Busch in Pocono. Where is the MGM policy on that one smart guy?

AJ Johnson

in spite of my massive objection to the rules.... the rules were listed before the season. and i am eternally grateful for Darren for starting and running driver group game. he has and does go above and beyond in not only running the site but being responsive to emails and questions. and not just that, but in a timely manner. without fail. i don't think it's cool to make personal attacks on him. & i will 1000% play on drivergroupgame as long as it exists & is free.

Last edited:

WacoWarrior

Again. Total Clown Show.
No, assclown, this is not a boba-fide gambling site...you AC must have joined a league that had an entry fee...so you made it a gambling site when you joined whatever shit-show of a league that you gave your money too...
So take your $100 less feelings and learn from your mistakes...you made the decision to give up $100, nobody forced you too...
On a side note, I did stay in a Hoiday Inn last night...

Last edited:

WacoWarrior

Substitute Drivers​

If a driver on your locked roster gets substituted with another driver you will still earn the points they earn. The original driver will be charged with a start.

If a driver replaces another driver in his normal vehicle for one or more races, the replacement driver (who could be in a driver group different from the original driver) must be selected for your team entry and will incur a driver usage.

The number of races each driver has started for you will be listed along with all of his other stats.
Please explain to me how it makes sense to award points to Kurt Busch in Pocono. Where is the MGM policy on that one smart guy?

You are so welcome...Bless your Heart!!!...