1 player in group did not have picks roll over and showing blank entry

Bird Dog Racing

I have one player that is showing blank entry for Daytona and thought picks from last week should have rolled over if she did not pick new drivers. When I look at pick tabs it shows all players and their picks but she is not listed on page. Anyway to add her drivers manually? I’ve looked in commissioner tools and don’t see.

Bird Dog Racing

i'll text Darren and let him know.
Thanks for response. She made picks prior to lock and they are below. She also stated the 4 starters she would like to lock in if prior to race.

If I can get the 4 picks for the actual race it’s these as my starters.
Elliott
Wallace
Blaney
Cindric

Other 4 if needed.
Hamlin
Briscoe
Chastain
Suarez

Bird Dog Racing

Darren,
Sorry, I copy and pasted wrong B driver. Should be Byron and not Blaney. Can you please update, and thanks again for quick response 👍👍👍👍👍

theNASCARGeek

Bird Dog...how exactly does one copy and paste wrong? lol You have an autocorrect on your paster? ;)

Also, their final lineup was
  • A1 Elliott
  • A2 Hamlin
  • B1 Wallace
  • B2 Chastain
  • B3 Briscoe
  • B4 Blaney
  • C1 Cindric
  • C2 Suarez
I put Blaney in B2 and Chastain in B4 but they were switched. At this point, putting Byron in B4 for Blaney at B4 really doesn't accomplish anything. No qualifying points were awarded.

Last edited:

theNASCARGeek

Darren,
Sorry, I copy and pasted wrong B driver. Should be Byron and not Blaney. Can you please update, and thanks again for quick response 👍👍👍👍👍
It is fixed up as it should be I believe now. Check it out when you get a chance and see if good on your end. I adjusted the scores and ranks for that Daytona race #26 and also reran the rank changes through the current race.

The player also has their usages correct too. I added a usage for William Byron and gave back a usage for Ross Chastain,

Thanks to crashthe24 for getting this done. He hounded me until I couldn't take it anymore :ROFLMAO:

Bird Dog Racing

It is fixed up as it should be I believe now. Check it out when you get a chance and see if good on your end. I adjusted the scores and ranks for that Daytona race #26 and also reran the rank changes through the current race.

The player also has their usages correct too. I added a usage for William Byron and gave back a usage for Ross Chastain,

Thanks to crashthe24 for getting this done. He hounded me until I couldn't take it anymore :ROFLMAO:
Thank you both for getting this fixed. You guys are awesome!