NASCAR Cup Series
3:30 p.m. ETAutotrader EchoPark Automotive 400
USA

NBC Sports Live

PRN

SiriusXM

crashthe24

Staff member
THIS IS SO SAD. MARTIN TRUEX'S GIRLFIEND SHERRY POLLEX HAS LOST HER FIGHT WITH CANCER AND HAS PASSED AWAY AT AGE 44.
PRAYERS TO MARTIN TRUEX AND THE POLLEX FAMILY.

https://twitter.com/bobpockrass
@bobpockrass

Sherry Pollex, a fixture in the NASCAR garage who championed childhood cancer research and treatment and whose fight against ovarian cancer over the last nine years served as an inspiration to many, has died at age 44. RIP, Sherry. Family statement:

1694974776520.png

crashthe24

Staff member
Hoping some comissioners will add Hocever! I’m getting low on C group picks! LOL! —poor planning?

Darren has added Hocevar to the DGG game C list this afternoon, so you can use him next week.
Hocevar is on the unassigned drivers list so any commish can put him into a group if they want, but a commish will have to do it for each league.

crashthe24

Staff member
https://twitter.com/bobpockrass
@bobpockrass

Texas ET Today 12:30-FS1-NASCAR RaceDay
3-USA-Prerace
3:50-USA-Cup green
stages 80-85-102 (updated earlier this week), 9 sets tires, fuel 61-66
NWS: High-90s, 30% rain until 8p ET, then 70%.
No cars to the rear that I am aware. Almirola team replaced some decals but good to go.

Rusty

Well, who else got a good butt whoopin' today besides me? Three of my drivers crashed out of the race. I was lucky to get 202 points.

Can't wait to see what happens at Talladega!

Juneau4

Well, who else got a good butt whoopin' today besides me? Three of my drivers crashed out of the race. I was lucky to get 202 points.

Can't wait to see what happens at Talladega!
Those cautions can really mess things up. Especially the late race ones with 25+ cars on the lead lap.

Ank Racing

I split Hamlin and Larsen on my teams. Unfortunately I had more 5 than 11. I also used one of my limited Gibbs picks BIG MISTAKE!. Mostly low scores— one or two 300+—

DEGA! Roll he Dice!!

crashthe24

Staff member
it gets frustrating when you think that gibbs should be 10 spots better than stenhouse and you almost have to start gibbs if he qualifies that well.
as usual, the fantasy gods giveth and taketh away letting the stenhouse starters get a top 10 while gibbs is 33rd wrecked out.

and its never fun when your top A starter leads a ton of laps and then while in 1st place just loses it and crashes because of aero problems.

Rusty

it gets frustrating when you think that gibbs should be 10 spots better than stenhouse and you almost have to start gibbs if he qualifies that well.
as usual, the fantasy gods giveth and taketh away letting the stenhouse starters get a top 10 while gibbs is 33rd wrecked out.

and its never fun when your top A starter leads a ton of laps and then while in 1st place just loses it and crashes because of aero problems.
Maybe it's just me but I think this aero stuff has ruined the competition in Nascar, not made it better. Larson's crash yesterday was a great example. Those cars never touched but Larson just put his car in the wrong place and around he went. Cars in the lead will run great but put them back in the pack around other cars and they don't handle worth a darn, making passing difficult or impossible.