Take the new DGG game out for a spin.

crashthe24

Staff member
HOW DO I KNOW WHAT LEAUGES I HAVE ENTERED THIS YEAR? SHOULD I BE KEEPING TRACK MYSELF?

as soon as you log in, the 1st page you see after that on the left side should look something like this...

MY LEAGUES​

Current race entry is not complete.

DGG League - Cup
DGG League - Trucks
Fantasy Racing Cheat Shee…
NASCAR Bracketology 2023

all of your leagues should be there.

DownFarce

as soon as you log in, the 1st page you see after that on the left side should look something like this...

MY LEAGUES​

Current race entry is not complete.

DGG League - Cup
DGG League - Trucks
Fantasy Racing Cheat Shee…
NASCAR Bracketology 2023

all of your leagues should be there.
I did not see that when I logged in. So I went to edit my profile and there was tab for removing leagues. Scroll down to the leagues I was supposedly in last year and removed the leaves that I didn't want to be in this year. Once I did that the leagues that I am in for this year showed up the way you said they would. I guess I have to navigate through the game and check everything out before asking stupid questions OK I thought there must be some way to show that and there is.(y):Ded

Dawg

The first two years of DGG I registered as owner. That wasn't cheap seeing as I'm on SS Disability, but having spoken with Darren during his creating DGG I knew he was working his butt off and wanted to contribute. In 2020 & 2021 I paid $79 per year. For 2022 & 2023 I paid $36 for Crew Chief level. I don't need nor use any of the 'tools' that I may have or had access to. I would think contributions in that manner would count. Obviously he would have no idea I was contributing for my wife as well, but I would think paying up as a Crew Chief would have covered my contribution. And I would have likely just tossed in another $5 for the wife.
If I can have my $36 which I paid via PayPal for this year refunded I'll gladly pony up $5 each for my wife and I since both our statuses show unpaid. Or leave my $36 and credit members #701 & #1494 as paid. Let me know. Thanks ✌