Qualifying races

ncskywarn

Unlike last year, I do not see a way of turning off qualifying options in private leagues under scoring tab. Is there a way of changing the option if a private league does not want to use qualifying?

crashthe24

Staff member
Unlike last year, I do not see a way of turning off qualifying options in private leagues under scoring tab. Is there a way of changing the option if a private league does not want to use qualifying?
i'll ask Darren, but you can always click zero points from the scoring tab for qualifying points.

ncskywarn

i'll ask Darren, but you can always click zero points from the scoring tab for qualifying points.
Thanks, I did that but I have some people in my league that are in the military and public service. I was looking and hoping to give them the couple of extra days to get their weekly picks in. Instead of having to do make the picks prior to the qualifying day lock times.

Last edited:

Shakedown Street

I have clicked zero points from the scoring tab for qualifying points in our private league.
However it appears that we still need to enter all eight drivers before qualifying races even begin or we are stuck
with the same eight drivers rolled over from the previous week (partially locked). Which is now happening for Fontana.
Our league does not want to be concerned about when qualifying races actually occur as days and times are all over the map. 🕙🗓️
Is there a way to completely turn off qualifying completely in our league? ( Commissioner - Hep Cats 🕴️)

crashthe24

Staff member
I have clicked zero points from the scoring tab for qualifying points in our private league.
However it appears that we still need to enter all eight drivers before qualifying races even begin or we are stuck
with the same eight drivers rolled over from the previous week (partially locked). Which is now happening for Fontana.
Our league does not want to be concerned about when qualifying races actually occur as days and times are all over the map. 🕙🗓️
Is there a way to completely turn off qualifying completely in our league? ( Commissioner - Hep Cats 🕴️)
i'll pass this on to Darren. you guys really need to put your league id# on your posts. (hep cats) means he has to search thousands of leagues to find that name, which he's probably not gonna do.

ncskywarn

Darren said rosters have to be set by qualifying lock time. (not raceday) and it's not going to be changed.
the only option is to zero your qualifying points and that's about it.
Thanks for the response. I was hoping for otherwise but I'll make due. :)