Picks not visible !

Blewbyyou

Wondering if this can be rectified as he sent his drivers before qualifying ! Any help would be appreciated!
Thank you !

crashthe24

Staff member
Wondering if this can be rectified as he sent his drivers before qualifying ! Any help would be appreciated!
Thank you !
you have to put your league id# and what team is missing drivers on here so i can send a message to Darren.
it may not get done before race time, so have your player pick the 4 drivers he wants as starters before lock time and post them here.

Blewbyyou

Thanks Crash for getting back to me Crashthe24 : our League ID is #1373
The player is Norad7:his picks were Larson -Elliott

Suarez
Kurt Busch -Bowman
he had 16 qualifying points Bench drivers were Larson-Bell- Reddick and Jones
thanking you in advance Blewbyyou
Bill

crashthe24

Staff member
may take a while for darren to get it changed.
you better pray he posted something on your league board before the race started or you'll have players from your league screaming about having the race winner in C and having reddick on the bench starting 5th and finishing 35th.
sorry, but if i was in your league and he didn't post them there ahead of time and just sent them to you, i'd be pissed.

Blewbyyou

Yes he got very lucky as U see ! But everyone in the pool knew his drivers and who he sat and I talked to all of them and were all good with it ! But I was curious if there was something that could be done that’s why the post ! Thanks again for the quick follow up and if nothing gets changed everyone is good with adding his points on at the end of the year ! most players have known each other for 30+ yrs !

crashthe24

Staff member
glad everyone knew what was going on.
as a commish all the way back in the yahoo days over 10 years ago, i know glitches can happen.
the bad thing is that we always had someone screaming "it's not fair"