Number of driver uses

ncskywarn

Other then looking at each players weekly picks and counting. Is there a way for commissioners to see the number of times a league member has used or has left for a individual driver? In past years on the league entry page it showed the number of uses for each driver picked. It was a easy tool for commissioners to use to advise a league member if that particular driver was running out of uses.

crashthe24

Staff member
Other then looking at each players weekly picks and counting. Is there a way for commissioners to see the number of times a league member has used or has left for a individual driver? In past years on the league entry page it showed the number of uses for each driver picked. It was a easy tool for commissioners to use to advise a league member if that particular driver was running out of uses.
see thread > Being able to see what drivers our competitors have picked/used.

ncskywarn

I saw the other thread but it does not list the number of times that any particular driver has been used by that specific league member. For example it doesn't tell you that the league member has has started driver (X) 6 times. like it did last year. At least not that I've seen unless I'm missing something.

Last edited: