Not able to sign up a player that played last year?

All of this fancy revamping of the game each year has cost us a player. Just leave the game alone. It was working fine. Our player changed his email address and the NEW MAGIC LINK will not accept his new email. He gets a reply back," Must be unique." The commissioner can send email to his address , so why doesn't the MAGIC LINK accept it. Pretty sad that our player and our commissioner of our league can't get any help from the owner of the web site. The player has been trying to get into our league for the last week. We are donating $5 each year and there needs to be more service or technical help or drop the $5 fee. I know there's people that are going to cover for the owner and give praises to him, but maybe you're special or have personal connections. Your voice may or may not be heard when you try to contact for help. My commissioner is disgusted and so am I with the service. The owner shouldn't be asking for donations if he isn't willing to cover the problems that arise for the players sending him money. I know----" the owner hardly ever sees these things on the Forums". Maybe he needs to look at this problem or get some qualified help.

I had the same problem and never got a reply.
He expects us to figure these problems out on our own. I've been playing this Drivers Group Game since Yahoo folded. You would think that, not only being a player ever since this site opened up and paying him $5.00 each year, the site owner would make an effort to HELP us. A reply would be worth something. I'm not going to keep having problems and pay $5.00 without a response back. We had several problems with our league last year that the commissioner couldn't fix and we just had to live with them.

Last edited:

crashthe24

Staff member
I AM JUST THE HUMBLE MODERATOR THAT MAKES $5 PER YEAR (my donation fee) for trying to help players and put the race threads out.
THIS IS FROM DARREN, THE SITE OWNER AND MAIN PROGRAMMER (FROM THE DGG GAME SITE) ...

CONTACT ME​

Last season, I was humbled to receive a staggering 1,594 emails from this passionate community.
While each message is important, I must admit that responding to them all was a challenge for me as a solo developer. If you didn't hear back from me last season, please accept my sincerest apologies. To ensure your queries and concerns are addressed effectively for the 2024 season I'm introducing a streamlined approach to our communication:
  1. Be Specific: The more details you provide, the better I can assist. Please use the priority level selector to indicate your urgency.
  2. Have a Suggestion? Great! Share it in the dedicated Suggestion Box. Your ideas are always welcome and help improve the game.
  3. Driver Selection Queries: If your question is about driver availability on your entry form, the answer might already be in the Commissioner FAQs under 'Add New Drivers to Groups'.
  4. Questions About Your Entry: For issues related to entry completion, changes, or qualifying points, please refer to the 'Edit a Player's Entry' section in the Commissioner FAQs.
I'm committed to supporting and enhancing your experience with Driver Group Game. Your cooperation in streamlining our communication will not only help me but will also enhance the efficiency of my community support. Thank you for your understanding and continuous support!

I AM JUST THE HUMBLE MODERATOR THAT MAKES $5 PER YEAR (my donation fee) for trying to help players and put the race threads out.
THIS IS FROM DARREN, THE SITE OWNER AND MAIN PROGRAMMER (FROM THE DGG GAME SITE) ...

CONTACT ME​

Last season, I was humbled to receive a staggering 1,594 emails from this passionate community.
While each message is important, I must admit that responding to them all was a challenge for me as a solo developer. If you didn't hear back from me last season, please accept my sincerest apologies. To ensure your queries and concerns are addressed effectively for the 2024 season I'm introducing a streamlined approach to our communication:
  1. Be Specific: The more details you provide, the better I can assist. Please use the priority level selector to indicate your urgency.
  2. Have a Suggestion? Great! Share it in the dedicated Suggestion Box. Your ideas are always welcome and help improve the game.
  3. Driver Selection Queries: If your question is about driver availability on your entry form, the answer might already be in the Commissioner FAQs under 'Add New Drivers to Groups'.
  4. Questions About Your Entry: For issues related to entry completion, changes, or qualifying points, please refer to the 'Edit a Player's Entry' section in the Commissioner FAQs.
I'm committed to supporting and enhancing your experience with Driver Group Game. Your cooperation in streamlining our communication will not only help me but will also enhance the efficiency of my community support. Thank you for your understanding and continuous support!

We will see.......... Can't explain why. The ones with the most post are the ones that are ignored. I got under his skin one time and haven't got a reply since.