March Madness & April Absurdities

Tombo

It just brings back great memories of the laughs we all had on yahoo... 10 years for me alone. It’s all in good fun for silly laughs. The play on words were great & the much needed laughs were always waiting for those that needed them . It was always “ who got the Pole “ threads that would have tears running down my face ( and the set your rooster ) you knew it was going to be a great week if Johnson got it for 10 but the one I think I remember the most is when Danica got the pole in Daytona ..... people posting stuff like “Danica, get down off that Pole “ .... bless her heart , it was her first NASCAR race & the entire board went south with it ..... it was great

I think after 2020, we could stand to see some of that humor out here .... JMO
Best of all was when kryle would sit on the pole too.lolol

Swervin Ervin

It just brings back great memories of the laughs we all had on yahoo... 10 years for me alone. It’s all in good fun for silly laughs. The play on words were great & the much needed laughs were always waiting for those that needed them . It was always “ who got the Pole “ threads that would have tears running down my face ( and the set your rooster ) you knew it was going to be a great week if Johnson got it for 10 but the one I think I remember the most is when Danica got the pole in Daytona ..... people posting stuff like “Danica, get down off that Pole “ .... bless her heart , it was her first NASCAR race & the entire board went south with it ..... it was great

I think after 2020, we could stand to see some of that humor out here .... JMO
She was only on the pole once; then after she met ricky; no more poles. Poor ricky! :D (sorry, my bad joke there)