3 p.m. ETSport Clips Haircuts VFW Help A Hero 200
USA

NBC Sports Live

MRN

SiriusXM

crashthe24

Staff member
radioactive Darlington...

Logano with the the spring 2022 spring race win.

Hamlin wins last falls race.

crashthe24

Staff member
uncle bob's explanation.
https://twitter.com/bobpockrass
@bobpockrass

With 23XI No. 45 car in the owners playoffs, Bubba Wallace will drive the No. 45 for the remainder of the season. Wallace in 45 gives team more experience as well as Wallace gets some playoff-type experience.

crashthe24

Staff member

@bobpockrass

Daniel Suárez will have to do a pass-through at the start of the race Sunday at Darlington after his car failed prerace tech three times. Suarez: “I think one of the worst things you can do to me is to put pressure and to challenge me. I’m going to bounce back.”

Rusty

Hey Crash! Can you contact Darren and see if he can correct this problem? I wrote him an email but he hasn't responded. I run a league called GEnie Racing Group (ID #55) and one of the players is having problems with picking his drivers. The drivers are all repeating so there's 2 Larson, 2 Elliott and the extra A drivers are taking up a spot in the B group, etc. His team name is PeterbiltDriver. Here's a screenshot:

1662288225731.png

crashthe24

Staff member
Hey Crash! Can you contact Darren and see if he can correct this problem? I wrote him an email but he hasn't responded. I run a league called GEnie Racing Group (ID #55) and one of the players is having problems with picking his drivers. The drivers are all repeating so there's 2 Larson, 2 Elliott and the extra A drivers are taking up a spot in the B group, etc. His team name is PeterbiltDriver. Here's a screenshot:

View attachment 396

in case he doesn't fix this before race time, make sure you get what starters and bench they want and he can rescore it after the race.

Ank Racing

@bobpockrass

Daniel Suárez will have to do a pass-through at the start of the race Sunday at Darlington after his car failed prerace tech three times. Suarez: “I think one of the worst things you can do to me is to put pressure and to challenge me. I’m going to bounce back.”
Does anyone think Suarez will have trouble getting a lap back and getting to the top 10 or 15?

crashthe24

Staff member
You can spike the football or act like you've been there before.
all in the way you look at it i guess.
i can say i'm lucky to get 423 DGG points.
is it spiking the ball if you say you're lucky?
i guess people that take dumps on others good fortune might think so.
hmmmnnnn, thought to ponder.