COKE 600 SCORING GLITCH

Royer76

Good Morning Fellas,

We were at the Coke 600 on Memorial Day so I didn’t check our scores until this past weekend. It appears there is a scoring glitch for the Coke 600 race. Matt DiBenedetto who finished 8th was scored as 0. It appeared his number may have been inadvertently deleted or not entered into the scoring matrix. Would you please check that scoring for us? Thanks!

crashthe24

Staff member
Good Morning Fellas,

We were at the Coke 600 on Memorial Day so I didn’t check our scores until this past weekend. It appears there is a scoring glitch for the Coke 600 race. Matt DiBenedetto who finished 8th was scored as 0. It appeared his number may have been inadvertently deleted or not entered into the scoring matrix. Would you please check that scoring for us? Thanks!

before i shoot off a text to Darren the site owner and he says "what are you talking about" i'll need some clarification.
Dibenedetto didn't run in the cup race so he'd have zero points.
Mcdowell finished 8th at Coke 600 and scored as 78 points which looks fine and should be ok.
Dibennedetto finished 17th in the truck race and scored 68 points which look normal also.

you'll need to put your league id# and your team name on here so he can look into it, but i'm not going to text him about a driver that didn't run in a race. help me understand your problem.