Circuit of the Americas race thread

Motorhead55

Over

Wanted to go 14 but I think 45,2 got a shot to finish top 5. 16 was gonna be the play but plenty of opportunities to use 16 at other places. Taylor got a lot of speed

crashthe24

Staff member
once again Mike Joy said 30 drivers on the lead lap for the last overtime restart.
what? i've got larson whose been 2 laps down most of the day and should now be on the lead lap in 31st.
oh wait, he was when i checked the computer. then he finished 14th and saved my day.
stupid mike joy. please retire.
i had larson / reddick / cindric / #9 jo. taylor

beervo2

Rock On
Staff member
Not a good day for me, Dinger doing Dinger things and Bell wiping out at the end..:poop::poop::poop::poop:
I really hate overtime races.... :mad::mad::mad:
At least the 2 & 45 did me good..

Congrats to those who had a good day..(y)(y)(y)

Rusty

369 points with 1,45,2 and 9. Taylor finishing 24th after being screwed on a restart kinda hurt. Definitely had a shot at 400. Regardless that’s 3 straight races over 300 points
I basically flipped a coin for my A driver and Bell won over Chastain. Stupid coin! Took a chance on Taylor because the 9 car is so good at this track and he showed moments of brilliance but I don't think he was prepared for the level of aggression on the restarts in Nascar. At least he did better than AJ!

Motorhead55

I basically flipped a coin for my A driver and Bell won over Chastain. Stupid coin! Took a chance on Taylor because the 9 car is so good at this track and he showed moments of brilliance but I don't think he was prepared for the level of aggression on the restarts in Nascar. At least he did better than AJ!
I had him or Larson, I used Larson twice so I rolled with Ross. I was gonna start him probably even if he crashed in qualifying or something lol but yeah felt like Taylor was overwhelmed at times. He was running top 10 at the end but got caught up in someone else’s mess unfortunately.

Riff

once again Mike Joy said 30 drivers on the lead lap for the last overtime restart.
what? i've got larson whose been 2 laps down most of the day and should now be on the lead lap in 31st.
oh wait, he was when i checked the computer. then he finished 14th and saved my day.
stupid mike joy. please retire.
i had larson / reddick / cindric / #9 jo. taylor

Way too many announcers during this broadcast. The know-it-all broken record Mike Joy can be very annoying. now we have Jamie Little doing the truck races and I thought NBC was bad. Must give thanks to the fast forward and mute buttons.