2 p.m. ETBank of America ROVAL 400
NBC

NBC Sports Live

PRN

SiriusXM

crashthe24

Staff member
Radioactive Roval
C. Bell only leads 2 laps in the 2022 race, but one was with checkered flags.

crashthe24

Staff member
if you have time to kill for a silly movie with nascar ties, you may try this one out. LOGAN LUCKY
it's pretty funny in spots and has small parts played by joey logano / brad keselowski / carl edwards / kyle busch / and kyle larson is the limo driver in the last 5 minutes.
it's based around the Coke 600 in Charlotte where the money room gets robbed on race day.
it's a comedy more than a heist movie, but it is a funny one.
check out the trailer below.

Rusty

Hailie Deegan gets an Xfinity ride for 2024.
Goodbye Toyota and Hello Ford.

https://twitter.com/FordPerformance
Ford Performance

@FordPerformance
Follow

Truck Series to
@NASCAR_Xfinity
in 2024! Congrats
@HailieDeegan

Actualy Hailie Deegan has been with Ford for all of her career. She is a Ford development driver and drove in Trucks for DGR (David Gilliland Racing) in 2021 and 2022 in a Ford. DGR changed to Toyota in 2023 and renamed their company Tricon Garage. Hailie stuck with Ford and moved to Thorsport Racing and drove the #13 truck in 2023. She is once again sticking with Ford in the move to Xfinity with AM Racing. I've been following her career for several years now and hope she can do better in Xfinity than she did in Trucks!

Juneau4

Actualy Hailie Deegan has been with Ford for all of her career. She is a Ford development driver and drove in Trucks for DGR (David Gilliland Racing) in 2021 and 2022 in a Ford. DGR changed to Toyota in 2023 and renamed their company Tricon Garage. Hailie stuck with Ford and moved to Thorsport Racing and drove the #13 truck in 2023. She is once again sticking with Ford in the move to Xfinity with AM Racing. I've been following her career for several years now and hope she can do better in Xfinity than she did in Trucks!
I don't think anything will make a difference, she's a mediocre driver at best. (My opinion) I've watched her race for the past years and have seen nothing to think other wise.

Rusty

I don't think anything will make a difference, she's a mediocre driver at best. (My opinion) I've watched her race for the past years and have seen nothing to think other wise.
Hailie did well in ARCA with 3 wins but no wins in Trucks. She has managed only a handful of top 10s in the last 3 years. Last year she made her debut in Xfinity and grabbed 13th at Las Vegas. Trucks drive very differently than cars so the hope is that she'll do better in an Xfinity car. Fans are pretty well divided between "she needs to be in a car" and "she's mediocre no matter what she's driving." She is only 22 years old so hopefully she will gain more skills. Guess we'll see!

crashthe24

Staff member
they let snot nosed punk-ass kids like ty gibbs get rides because of money and who they are related too.
i'm willing to give a chance to a role model for young girls who doesn't act like an A-hole most of the time.
you go girl. if she's good enough for Kenny Wallace, she's good enough for me.

crashthe24

Staff member
is anybody loving this race with 28 to go?
the announcers are having orgasms because of the chaos thinking this is great.
i've probably said more curse words at the TV screen today than any race this season.
where's the pepto bismol.