Changing Drivers in groups after each segment

Commish Ox

I am interested in moving drivers from one group to another at the end of each segment depending on their standing at the time. Does anyone else do this? and is there anything I should be aware of if I do it?

Any advice is appreciated.

crashthe24

Staff member
I am interested in moving drivers from one group to another at the end of each segment depending on their standing at the time. Does anyone else do this? and is there anything I should be aware of if I do it?

Any advice is appreciated.

you mean after spring segment switch them around before summer for different groupings?
you'd have to start a new league and have everyone re-join.
i do that with my 4 race trophy dash leagues.
every 4 weeks we start a new league with groupings based on current cup standings.
week 5-8 will be differnt from 1-4, which will probably be different than races 9-12

Commish Ox

you mean after spring segment switch them around before summer for different groupings?
you'd have to start a new league and have everyone re-join.
i do that with my 4 race trophy dash leagues.
every 4 weeks we start a new league with groupings based on current cup standings.
week 5-8 will be differnt from 1-4, which will probably be different than races 9-12
Hmmmm??? Well I don't want to start a new league, so maybe this won't work. My goal here was to keep the top drivers in group A, middle drivers in group B, and lower in C. Only make this adjustment twice. Once after spring, and once after summer. Thanks for your response.