Can't view scores.

I know that this is being corrected. Will there be a post on the site about when a competitor can veiw someone elses scores from their picks? I get a lot of WHOOPS when trying to view. Also is there a way to print out all of the group teams picks with a breakdown on their qualifying, and bonus points and doing so without needing to open up each teams envelope by their team name. Each teams envelope has all the drivers points Bonus and Qualifying points combined with the finishing points. I need this for stats. I was able to print this information last year when everything was posted in a column spreadsheet .

crashthe24

Staff member
I know that this is being corrected. Will there be a post on the site about when a competitor can veiw someone elses scores from their picks? I get a lot of WHOOPS when trying to view. Also is there a way to print out all of the group teams picks with a breakdown on their qualifying, and bonus points and doing so without needing to open up each teams envelope by their team name. Each teams envelope has all the drivers points Bonus and Qualifying points combined with the finishing points. I need this for stats. I was able to print this information last year when everything was posted in a column spreadsheet .
i'm confused about what you're asking.
if you go to my dashboard then click on leagues >> from the leagues home page click standings >>
then race by race >> on the daytona 500 page on the far right side it says "entries"
click the little tag looking button for a player and it has their entries of drivers and that drivers race score.

if that was your 1st point i'm begging people to just poke around to find things before posting "it's not there" to things.
we are spending tons of time trying to figure out peoples problems, when there is no problem and people just give up if they can't find something in a few seconds.

as far as the all entries for all the teams like last year, that may or may not happen this season.
once again, darren is spending so much time answering questions to things that exist already and people won't spend a few extra seconds to find that he's really not done much on the site the last week because of it.

You didn' understand my question. 1st question. When you open the tag button there is only a total points given per driver. The Bonus points and Qualfying points are not designated separately. Can this be added to reflect on the scoreing for each driver? 2nd Question. Is there a way to establish a printout of all the teams in a group of players to show this without needing to open the tag per team member? Last year and previous years all the groups picks were available after each race and showed in detail about the points each driver for what they got credited for. This was available in a list after each race with the highest score starting at the top on down to the lowest score at the bottom. There was no tag to click, just print the list and you were done. It was just much easier to print and never have to spend the time to open each tag.