Atlanta race thread

Sleestak

so i thought the truck race ending was a sheeeet show.
the dirt race at knoxville had 10 laps to go and an hour later they still hadn't finished.
the big one broke out and caused a super long red flag.
one of the drivers came out of the care center and said that they should be at iowa speedway instead of the dirt in knoxville iowa.
the bristol dirt race wasn't good and now this.
they need to try eldoro again and at least tony stewart will make the track raceable at the end with proper care.
They just need to stay on asphalt.

Motorhead55

Haven’t been around as much this year (life been crazy) but after a meh year..on a 4-race 300 streak. Hopefully I can extend it to 5

Thinking

24-1 ( maybe 8)

1 or 8 is the question. Had 18 in there but realized I rather run him next week. And prefer not to burn through my 18s too much before the playoffs. I think 8 been better on intermediate tracks but the 1 car seem to be coming on strong of late with his performance

dandr

Bob Pockrass@bobpockrass

Truex issue was deck lid too high on first time and then when fixed that, tail was out of compliance. Team going through on third try now. Will have to drop to the rear.

Truex car passed on third time through.

Last edited:

Motorhead55

Haven’t been around as much this year (life been crazy) but after a meh year..on a 4-race 300 streak. Hopefully I can extend it to 5

Thinking

24-1 ( maybe 8)

1 or 8 is the question. Had 18 in there but realized I rather run him next week. And prefer not to burn through my 18s too much before the playoffs. I think 8 been better on intermediate tracks but the 1 car seem to be coming on strong of late with his performance

8 in, 1 out

dandr

Goodyear Racing@GoodyearRacing·3m

NASCAR Cup teams will have 10 sets of Goodyear Eagles for their 260-lap, 400.4-mile race at
@amsupdates

dandr

Green flag here at Atlanta set for 3:48p ET on NBCSN,
stages 80-80-100 (260 laps, 400 miles),
competition caution Lap 25,
Pit rd speed: 45 mph
Caution car speed: 55 mph
10 sets tires,
fuel 59-64 laps.
To the rear: Truex (2x tech failure). NBCSN.

Last edited:

Sleestak

Typical
On 1st crash yellow
2 rostered drivers involved (99/47)
Ugly
Yeah that sucked. Suarez was very good in the spring. He started 27th and was moving forward. Stenhouse started 16th and was going backwards when they crossed paths in that mess.