announcing the DGG Live Aid Donation Concert Channel

crashthe24

Staff member
for those that don't know, Darren is than man that runs the site.
he busts his butt to make sure these leagues have stayed free since yahoo droped the ball.
he's posted a note on the DGG game GOOGLE AD BLOCK SECTION.

No More Ads!
Although ads help offset my cost of running DGG, I dislike many things about Google Adsense ads. They slow the site and frustrate your experience. I believe in people helping people. If you want to help cover some costs of running Driver Group Game you can make a donation. This is not a requirement, the game is free for all to play. Thank you! Darren Fauth (aka NASCAR Geek aka Rooster's Tide Ride #5)

over the first few years Pritzi got involved with getting music involved on the forum which led to pick 3 / pirate radio / and other stuff.

wouldn't it be nice to go to a concert again just to feel... normal

as a moderator i know some of the members love the vidoes and others could care less.

lets have some fun and i'll start a thread for the music.
if you get some enjoyment, drop a couple dimes in the jukebox for donations. (geez i'm old) just google jukebox or watch the joan jett video i'll post.

i'm not gonna beg anyone to give darren money, but NO GOOGLE ADS ON THE DGG game is awesome.

enough said.
i ran this buy the 3 stooges law office of Dewey Cheetum & Howe and they said go for it.

crashthe24

Staff member
gotta show some love to Erie PA. and one of the best cover bands with almost 32 million views of Sweet Child of Mine

dandr

Already sent in our support donation. Happy to do what we can to keep the game going. Thanks Darren!

NASCARita

NASCAR & music were just meant to go together .... this was her first music post 😉

I'll send a donation in