1:30-Truck race 70-70-110
5:20-FS2 Cup heats 60

Sun-FS1 5:30-Open 50-50

8-All-Star 100-50-50

Last edited:

crashthe24

Staff member
INDY 500 QUALIFYING SCHEDULE THIS WEEKEND

SATURDAY, MAY 18 (First day of qualifying, positions 13-30 set, top 12 carry over to Sunday to run for the pole, slowest four carry over to Sunday to fight for the last three starting positions)

8:30-9am, Group 1 Practice, broadcast on Peacock until 9:30am

9-9:30am, Group 2 Practice

11am-5pm, Qualifying, broadcast on Peacock

SUNDAY, MAY 19 (Pole Day, Bump Day)

12-1pm, Fast 12 Practice, broadcast on Peacock until 2pm

1-2pm, Last Chance Qualifying Practice

3:05-4:05pm, Fast 12 Qualifying, positions 7-12 set, broadcast on NBC until 6pm

4:15-5:15pm, LCQ Qualifying, one entry will be bumped

5:25-5:55pm, Fast Six qualifying, pole and positions 2-6 set

Ank Racing

According to my tv settings the heat races on Sat, are at 5pm and 6 pm on FOX SPORTS 2– not Fox Sports 1! So beware and double check if you are interested!
I can only imagine what next year will be like??

crashthe24

Staff member
According to my tv settings the heat races on Sat, are at 5pm and 6 pm on FOX SPORTS 2– not Fox Sports 1! So beware and double check if you are interested!
I can only imagine what next year will be like??
Uncle bobs twitter feed has it on FS2. his original tweet didn't list a channel.
i've changed the opening post of this thread.
they are probably bumping it for bassmaster fishing or british dart championships

crashthe24

Staff member
uncle bob was about 6 inches from stenhouses fist when it landed on kyle busch's head.
hopefully i can find a youtube video of it monday.
this link may not last long.

Last edited:

Ank Racing

It wasn’t one of the best races—-Didnt seem to have a lot of passing. When attempts were made a few ended in wrecked cars. The. drivers who tested there seemed to have a Hugh advantage .— not sure what the answer is.

Rusty

It wasn’t one of the best races—-Didnt seem to have a lot of passing. When attempts were made a few ended in wrecked cars. The. drivers who tested there seemed to have a Hugh advantage .— not sure what the answer is.
Unfortunately typical of the kind of short track racing we get with this Gen 7 car. Very little passing and the leader keeps the lead. Logano led all but one lap... pretty boring "racing." Stenhouse taking a swing at Kyle Busch was the only interesting part of the entire evening!

Juneau4

Ricky: "What was that?" Kyle: (Can't hear) Ricky: "Where?" Kyle: "Coming off of 2. You wrecked my ass off of 2." Ricky: "You hit the fence yourself. I didn't touch you." Kyle: "Really!?" Ricky: "Go back and watch the replay. I did not touch you. Not once." Kyle: "We all hit each other." Ricky: "You hit the fence and then you hit me." Kyle: "I don't believe it, but if that's what happened..." Ricky: "Go back and watch!" (Swings at Kyle) (Scuffle occurs) Ricky (on ground, watching his dad go after Kyle): "Dad! Dad! Can you get my dad?" (after scuffle broken up) Ricky Stenhouse Sr.: "I ain't on him! And I had my glasses on!" (Kyle and Ricky yell at each other more) Kyle: "Bring it! I don't give a f---. I suck just as bad as you! Let's go!"

Transcript of what happened.