$25 - TBR Elimination League

bami210

$25 entry fee Info on how to pay in league: 'About' then 'Fees and Payouts'

Public League ID: 76
No Password Necessary

Last two teams remaining at Phoenix will receive 80%/20% split of all monies.

The rules are simple -- low score each week is out -- there's no cumulative scoring. I use all 36 races and if there are more than 37+ teams playing, I will choose which races will have double elimination.

Please don't hesitate to contact me at Racecar1062@yahoo.com if you have any questions. I'm happy to clarify. Unless you make payment arrangements prior to green flag, I do not have payment, I must remove you from the league.

Hope to see you playing in my league this year,

Chris

Last edited:

bami210

Come on and sign up -- it's a really fun (and stressful) league. You only have 4 more days till green flag.

bami210

Come on and sign up -- it's a really fun (and stressful, lol) league. You only have 1 more day till green flag.

bami210

$25 entry fee Info on how to pay in league: 'About' then 'Fees and Payouts'

Public League ID: 76
No Password Necessary

Last two teams remaining at Phoenix will receive 80%/20% split of all monies.

The rules are simple -- low score each week is out -- there's no cumulative scoring. I use all 36 races and if there are more than 37+ teams playing, I will choose which races will have double elimination.

Please don't hesitate to contact me at Racecar1062@yahoo.com if you have any questions. I'm happy to clarify. Unless you make payment arrangements prior to green flag, I do not have payment, I must remove you from the league.

Hope to see you playing in my league this year,

Chris
Welcome to the 2023 season and can't wait to see you in the league!

bami210

Just a little over a week before Daytona. The format of this league is completely different than any other league you've played. So come on and join.

bami210

No cutoff time to enter the league! If you can get in and pick your drivers, you're in. You can pay me by Race #3. 70+ teams already signed up. I'd love to see you join and hope you do.