$25... 19th yr. league...

$25 entry fee, 100% payout!!! play begins feb.20th... all entries must be received by feb.20th ,,, all entries not paid in full by then will be removed and ineligible for prizes...We will use Driver Group Game to support our league, their rules, their scoring system, done in their framework...payouts will be based on the number of entries received...

100+ teams last year as well as last years winner won $500 + 27 other spots being paid + a bonus league for the chase thats free for top 16!!! for a added prize!!! 1-4 odds!!! cant beat the competition either for $25

click join a league and join Hendricks Motors Money Sports... or league ID #149... past members need to just check in<<<

Hope to see you there...

Jimmy-James

Last edited:
13 days = shorter time table than usual>>> check in or join now... #1 pay league out there!!! top 18 paid last year,,, $500 went to 1st!!! 3 segment winners each segment!!! season high score!!! that 1 in 4 odds!!! Added Bonus league for the top 16 at the time of chase for free prizes!!! time to jump is now!!!

Jimmy-James

Last edited:

Pritzi

Hi pritzi glad ya found us!!! was wondering where ya were? glad your back!!!

I almost skipped out this year again bc of delay of site getting up (things got busy on this side) but had change of heart & am now in some leagues...still have more to get in & I started my contest league like we talked about...we will see how it goes. may have started it too late but we will see

BBB™

Jimmy James... My ARCA driver...??? Is it you...??? BBB here and I am in... !!!! Gotta get you some $$$

Last edited:
Sorry not Your ARCA driver...but welcome to the best league out there ;) over 100 teams paid.... and best competition youll find in fantasy nascar