Draftkings Point Distribution & Trends
What is Draftkings Point Distribution & Trends? See the percentage of races a driver has in each scoring tier.
NASCAR Camping World Truck Series
Draftkings scoring and rules
Useful Draftkings Stats Wanting To Bust Out!
Upgrade to my OWNER Subscription to unlock all the Draftkings and Fanduel tools.
Current FAN and CREW CHIEF Subscribers can upgrade in Your Subscription Details located under Account in the top navigation.
Not yet a subscriber? View my subscription pricing here.
2022 NASCAR CLASSIC CONTEST RULE
These are provided for your reference and come from the official Draftkings NASCAR Classic Contest rules page. (Last Update 02/06/2021)
|Place Differential||+/- 1 Pt|
|Fastest Laps||+0.45 Pts|
|Laps Led||+0.25 Pts|
|Finishing Position Scoring|
- Place Differential = (Starting Position) – (Finishing Position) Example: If a driver starts in 20th position and finishes in 10th place then his Place Differential is +10.
- A driver's starting position is based on his qualifying position. If a driver's qualifying position is disallowed, his starting position will be his new spot at the back of the race. If a driver's starting position changes between qualifying and the start of the race for any other reason (e.g. going to a backup car) the original qualifying position will be used to calculate place differential.
- Points for Finishing Position and Place Differential will be updated in real-time during the race. Drivers will gain points as they move up in position and lose points as they drop in position.
- Finishing Position is defined as the driver's standing order at the end of the race. Disqualifications related to same-day post-race inspection will not change a driver's Finishing Position, Laps Led, or Fastest Laps stats.
Lineups will consist of 6 drivers.
The Player Pool will consist of all NAS drivers expected to be participating in the upcoming race. Occasionally a driver may be missing from the Player Pool due to injury or other unforeseen circumstances.
In most circumstances, once the Player Pool is established, including positions and salaries, the Player Pool will not be adjusted. In the rare event that there is a mistake within the Player Pool that would significantly impact game quality, DraftKings reserves the right to correct the mistake after contests have become available. This may result in valid lineups becoming invalid. This would most likely occur shortly after the Player Pool becomes available, far in advance of the contest start time, and participants who have entered contests prior to the adjustment will be notified via email.
Driver eligibility determinations and decisions around driver inclusion into the player pool are at the sole discretion of DraftKings. If a driver withdraws, gets substituted out before the race, or does not end up participating in the race for any reason, that driver will receive zero fantasy points.
However, if a driver begins a race and gets replaced (for injury or any other reason), the stats earned by the original driver and his replacement will count for the original driver.
Lineups may be edited at any time leading up to a race. Each individual driver will become "locked" at the scheduled start time of the race. A locked driver cannot be added or removed from a roster spot.
Canceled, Postponed, and Rescheduled Races
In the event that a race is cancelled before it begins, all player entries will be cancelled and refunded. If a race is postponed before it is scheduled to start and is rescheduled to a later time, DraftKings reserves the right to update contest start times to match the start time of the race.
Races are "known" to be canceled or postponed once their status is updated as such by DraftKings' NASCAR stats-provider, NASCAR.
Suspended or Shortened Races
If NASCAR suspends a race and the race is resumed within a week of the start of the race, then DraftKings will include the entire race to settle contests and render them final.
If NASCAR suspends a race and the race is resumed after a week of the start of the race, then DraftKings will settle the contests and render them final, provided the race is at least half completed. Otherwise, all player entries will be cancelled and refunded.
If NASCAR officially shortens and finalizes a race for any reason, then the statistics that are generated for the portion of the race that has been completed will be used to settle contests and render them final.
Dabble in Draftkings or Fan Duel?
- My OWNER Subscription has these DFS tools:
- Dominator Points Cheatsheet.
- Salary Cap Calculator.
- Season Salary Trends.
- Points by Track.
- Points by Start Position.
- Season Points Trend.
- Points by Race.
- Season Boxscore.