Vintage NASCAR a jacket League Give Away

NASCARita

Hi guys !!!
im back but still can’t find my old account. Hope everyone is doing well ….I said I’d come back when the time came to give vintage NASCAR jackets out as prizes , so here I am. However, I’m wanting to start my own league & don’t know where recruiting is posting. My format is going to be similar to what I use to do out here for contests & prizes but will do it in a league. I will give out jackets, of your picking from my inventory , to those who win in NASCAR point standings & to those who win in playing in fun contests that people win for just posting & being lucky. The amount of Jackets will be in relation to size of league .

being true to myself, I never stopped buying jackets at auctions & have all types of jackets ( mostly earnhardt & jr. Jackets ) available…. But have been picking up many others as well .

can someone please let me know the status of league recruiting….

I took a break & have forgotten much about how the leagues work here but am ready this season to jump back in….I’d really like to find my old account too
…..

ps… also working to put a prize indemnity contest in the league too … would be super fun but in process of figuring out the underwriting on it 🤗❤️🤗

Last edited:

WacoWarrior

Hi guys !!!
im back but still can’t find my old account. Hope everyone is doing well ….I said I’d come back when the time came to give vintage NASCAR jackets out as prizes , so here I am. However, I’m wanting to start my own league & don’t know where recruiting is posting. My format is going to be similar to what I use to do out here for contests & prizes but will do it in a league. I will give out jackets, of your picking from my inventory , to those who win in NASCAR point standings & to those who win in playing in fun contests that people win for just posting & being lucky. The amount of Jackets will be in relation to size of league .

being true to myself, I never stopped buying jackets at auctions & have all types of jackets ( mostly earnhardt & jr. Jackets ) available…. But have been picking up many others as well .

can someone please let me know the status of league recruiting….

I took a break & have forgotten much about how the leagues work here but am ready this season to jump back in….I’d really like to find my old account too
…..

ps… also working to put a prize indemnity contest in the league too … would be super fun but in process of figuring out the underwriting on it 🤗❤️🤗

Sounds like a league I'll be participating in...thanks for running such a league and with awesome prizes...

Pritzi

Sounds like a league I'll be participating in...thanks for running such a league and with awesome prizes...
thanks Waco,

I decided to just create a new account & will create league from this ID & will post in recruitment when the time comes ….which should be today . May need to get in touch with you if I have any issues setting up a league since I’ve never done it before 🤗