4 p.m. ETPracticeNo TV
NASCAR Xfinity Series
5:35 p.m. ETQualifying
FS1

crashthe24

Staff member
https://twitter.com/bobpockrass
@bobpockrass

Penalty from R&D: The ADillon car was taken back to R&D and NASCAR found illegal underwing mounting/assembly hardware ...
Dillon has been docked 60 points and 5 playoff points and crew chief Keith Rodden has been fined $75,000 and suspended for two races.

Sleestak

What's the story on Noah Gragson? He is on the entry list. I can't find news, but he is not showing in C group?

Last edited:

beervo2

Rock On
Staff member
Bob Pockrass
https://twitter.com/bobpockrass
@bobpockrass

Austin Cindric to drop to rear Sunday. In tech, his team passed laser scan first time & as they put on shocks, typically routine after a car has passed tech, NASCAR saw adjustment it didn’t like.

So it failed them & then 2 failed again & then passed. To rear for that adjustment.

Rusty

that’s the answer. If you want to use logic with your picks then that’s fine but logic don’t go hand and hand at Dega. We pick ‘em and then pray the crystal ball on our side

oh and have plenty of beer
I usually plug in an assortment of drivers into my 5 leagues and hope for the best. In that some drivers will crash and some will do well that probably leaves me open to having at least 1 DNF on each team. The alternative is to put the same lineup on all teams but that's just as risky. In the end there's no science to picks at SS tracks other than using expendable drivers you won't need later.

Last edited:

beervo2

Rock On
Staff member
I usually plug in an assortment of drivers into my 5 leagues and hope for the best. In that some drivers will crash and some will do well that probably leaves me open to having at least 1 DNF on each team. The alternative is to put the same lineup on all teams but that's just as risky. In the end there's no science to picks at SS tracks other than using expendable drivers you wont' need later.
Totally agree, pretty much using 3 different lineups in three different leagues and hope for the best....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Good Luck, everybody....