SiriusXM

SUNDAY, APRIL 3​

NASCAR Cup Series
3:30 p.m. ETToyota Owners 400
FOX

MRN

SiriusXM

Ank Racing

I really miss having a practice before we have to make our picks! Of course I realize that it’s been 3 seasons since that was the norm. We probably won’t see that again on a regular basis.— 2 days at the track saves the teams $$$$.——-Hopefully we will get fantasy figured out . I find it hard to believe that teams like Gibbs won’t get it figured out in the next month or two. For now our past notes and research don’t seem to mean a lot!

Juneau4

I really miss having a practice before we have to make our picks! Of course I realize that it’s been 3 seasons since that was the norm. We probably won’t see that again on a regular basis.— 2 days at the track saves the teams $$$$.——-Hopefully we will get fantasy figured out . I find it hard to believe that teams like Gibbs won’t get it figured out in the next month or two. For now our past notes and research don’t seem to mean a lot!
I think what we are seeing is that young drivers adapt to change much faster than the gray beards. It seems to me when the next generation car first comes out the older cup drivers struggle, some then adapt to it and the others walk away.

crashthe24

Staff member
does anyone remember if NBC and USA are going to carry practice and qualifying or are they going to put that on the Peacock streaming network?
Peacock has a $38 / year special running because of Wrestlemania 38 this weekend. that seems like a good deal.

Ank Racing

It bothers me when drivers qualify well,but don’t have any 10 lap averages to show for it—- also sometimes no 5 lap averages! Any thoughts?

Last edited:

beervo2

Rock On
Staff member
It bothers me when drivers qualify well,but don’t have any 10 lap averages to show for it—- also sometimes no 5 lap averages! Any thoughts?
Yep, one of those things that make you go huh, do they really like their car or do they just not want to wreck it........:unsure::unsure::unsure: