Please Help League ID 2460

Freedy272

I somehow screwed up my league drivers trying to add John Hunter and now we are showing negative starts and drivers unavailable that previously were not out of uses. Can someone fix it for us or tell me what to do. Any help is appreciated, thank you.

crashthe24

Staff member
darren will need your league id#
probably ended up changing driver starts accidentally to 3 and now you are showing negative numbers.
post the league# and i'll have him look into it.

crashthe24

Staff member
oops, sorry. i forgot you listed the league in the title of the post.
i'll have him look into it.

Freedy272

crashthe24 do you know if Darren has had a chance to look at our league? It's still showing the same. Just trying to figure out if I need to manually figure out points or not (that would be a nightmare haha). Any update would be awesome, thank you so much!

crashthe24

Staff member
is that the right league number. darren says there is only one person in that league so he doesn't understand.

Freedy272

League name is MNRS2022 and the league id says it's 2460. Should have 10 people in the league. I've attached a screen shot.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-10-25 at 11.00.26 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-10-25 at 11.00.26 AM.png
    352.4 KB · Views: 7

Freedy272

Quick update it all still looks the same with negative entries. I hope this is something he can fix. Let me know if I need to send any other info.

theNASCARGeek

I'm looking at this now. First thing I did was go to your About tab in your league and I see you have "1 Start Per Driver" set for A and C and "2 Starts per Driver" for B. See the image...

I'm guessing you might think that means as in 'Starting Drivers'. Like A1, B1, B2, C1?

That is your driver usage per driver in that group. If you go in to your Commissioner Admin and change it to 8 or 9 or whatever you had, that will fix the issue going forward. I'll do it myself though now so I can rescore your previous two races.

I see in my uninfinite wisdom I'm only showing a 'starts' number in the dropdown equal to the number of races left. I've changed the starts to 9 which should get your entry forms looking right. I'm going to rescore now for races 34 and 35.

Attachments

• about-driver-starts.jpg
    about-driver-starts.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

Freedy272

Everything looks great but for some reason Chase Elliot is still showing as a negative number for people. The rest is fantastic, thank you so much and sorry for screwing it all up. I honestly have no idea how I did that.

Freedy272

I'm looking at this now. First thing I did was go to your About tab in your league and I see you have "1 Start Per Driver" set for A and C and "2 Starts per Driver" for B. See the image...

I'm guessing you might think that means as in 'Starting Drivers'. Like A1, B1, B2, C1?

That is your driver usage per driver in that group. If you go in to your Commissioner Admin and change it to 8 or 9 or whatever you had, that will fix the issue going forward. I'll do it myself though now so I can rescore your previous two races.

I see in my uninfinite wisdom I'm only showing a 'starts' number in the dropdown equal to the number of races left. I've changed the starts to 9 which should get your entry forms looking right. I'm going to rescore now for races 34 and 35.
That makes way more sense now haha. I will know that moving forward, thank you!

theNASCARGeek

I think 'from memory now' that the drivers showing Red do indeed have more usages then allowed. Unless, you had it set higher than 9? I think they'd have a fair argument that since all the drivers showed red on the entry form they were confused with how many starts were really available. I'll let you decide on that. I'll give them the score if you want.

Freedy272

I think 'from memory now' that the drivers showing Red do indeed have more usages then allowed. Unless, you had it set higher than 9? I think they'd have a fair argument that since all the drivers showed red on the entry form they were confused with how many starts were really available. I'll let you decide on that. I'll give them the score if you want.
I think we probably should give them the score. I know I will hear about it if we don't haha.