Nascar Bracketology 2022

CheckeredPast

It is unfortunate,I believe that each and everyone of my players deserves a 1 in 64 chance to win a race every week,and a chance to set and/or break existing track records,win segment titles,become the League Champion,and Bracketier of the Year.
I discovered 1 player in my league running 2 teams giving himself a 1 in 32 chance of taking home awards and trophies all year and I simply won't have that in my league. I e-mailed him and gave him a choice,delete 1 of your teams or I will delete them both. He has not responded. Therefore Nascar Bracketology 2021 is looking for 2 more honest players.
Unfortunate for 1,fortunate for 2.
Bye bye Team Caterpillar and The Elusive Bobcat!

CheckeredPast

Thanks for the kudos and thumbs up on the comments. If the league is a success,I'm not about to break my arm patting myself on the back.
It's a 2 way straight. You're all every bit as responsible as I am.
Now leave me alone dammit. I have a recap to do and some props to give to ZL1. LOL
You're awesome baby!!! OK,I'm not Dick Vital.

NASCARita

Is now open to the public. This a free "Full Season League" with a game within the game. 49 of 64 players have returned,so just 15 spots are available. I award my players for their participation as often as I can. There are track record setter awards,and since there are a handful of new tracks this year some will be setting the standard. Track record breaker awards,since this is year 3 many previous record scores could easily fall. Awards for a league win and not 1 but 3 segment trophies in gold,silver,and bronze. There's nothing easy about finishing top 3 out of 64,and there's more. In the end we will crown a "League Champion"
Bracketology is a game within the game. There will be a "Bracketier of the Year". Much like the NCAA tournament we take 64 teams and divide them into 4 regions of 16 teams in each. Once the league is full and brackets are set you will take on an opponent within your bracket for the right to move on to the next round. Unlike the NCAA tournament you are not 1 and done here.
The round of 64 is a best of 9 series. Move on and
The round of 32 is a best of 9 series. Advance and
The Sweet 16 is another best of 9 series. Make it and
The Elite 8 is a best of 7 series. At that point each region will send a representative to
The Final 4 where 2 separate 1 on 1 H2H match ups @ Martinsville will determine who makes it to Phoenix for the right to call themselves the 2021 "Bracketier of the Year".
I can't stress enough that this is a Full Season League(no 1 is ever eliminated). The fact is after 9 races 1/2 the league will be out of bracket play and by the midway point 3/4 of the league will be out of bracket play. I myself was bounced in the round of 32 in 2019,but I went on to be the League Champion. There is a reason I have 49 returning players and only 15 available spots to fill,they get it. If you have a never quit,never say die attitude come join the fun.
ID 1457

Richard, stop flying “stealth” and come find me or through Waco (calling tonight )
An oldie but goodie from the yahoo boards .....

NASCARita

Slap me in the face like that 1 more time,and you're going over my knee little lady. Sounds like fun huh? lol

also, what about a plain old fashion chase league.... I haven’t seen one of those in years... AND a I have some great prizes .... VINTAGE , NASCAR team jackets... enough for winners to pick their favorite ... got some great Jeff Hamilton Jackets ... hope they don’t sell it on eBay... left you a message (if I did it right).... TTYL 🤗

NASCARita

The NCAA tournament isn't the only place with big upsets,and more brewing. A pair of 6s and a pair of 7s so far,not major upsets. But a #1 seed and the defending Bracketier of the Year is out with other high seeds on the ropes.

can wait till the 16 start..... will there be more madness or will the cream start to rise to the top