Nascar Bracketology 2022

ZL1 Motorsports

I'm in CP really looking forward to this season in your league got a lot of great players and the way you have this league set up is just really fun different from other leagues and keeps you on your toes so let's drop the rag here on this thing and get going.!

CheckeredPast

Geez,can't I finish paying off my Christmas card debts first? Russell you've got it going on down there. Arlene,do you have any idea what that 2019 virtual Bracketier of the Year trophy cost me? LMAO

Last edited:

CheckeredPast

Find out why the players of Nascar Bracketology endorse this league 3 other league commissioners among them.
Can't help but praise my players enough all year long,for without it's players there is no league.

ZL1 Motorsports

Find out why the players of Nascar Bracketology endorse this league 3 other league commissioners among them.
Can't help but praise my players enough all year long,for without it's players there is no league.
CP it's just the way you run your league first class all the way you put so much thought and effort into it it's just amazing truly one of the best leagues to play in That's my honest opinion.!

ZL1 Motorsports

Yes, let's get this party started and good luck to everyone.! I think this is going to be an amazing year just because of all the new tracks that are coming up on the road courses.! These races are going to be very interesting on how it works out for players & there picks.!