NASCAR Camping World Truck Series
8 p.m. ETBlu-Emu Maximum Pain Relief 200
FS1

MRN

SiriusXM

crashthe24

Staff member
Martinsville radioactive...

2021 spring race started at night and finished the next day due to rain with Truex winning.

in the fall it was Bowman spinning Hamlin for the win and a little dust up after the race.

crashthe24

Staff member
(y)(y)(y) Thanks I am in vegetative state with my picks year. Can't figure it out. When I look at the stats, my picks look good but post race,:mad: Any advice?:unsure:
i think they'll be more beating and banging this weekend at martinsville than at richmond.
short track guys are filling my roster now that everyone has a better understanding of the new car.
good luck and good health.

Ank Racing

(y)(y)(y) Thanks I am in vegetative state with my picks year. Can't figure it out. When I look at the stats, my picks look good but post race,:mad: Any advice?:unsure:
If you find out anything, let me know! I’m right there with you! Practices aren’t long enough to get a good read on who is good on the long run or short run,etc.
For me dividing drivers into 2 Groups is confusing—my bad! The fastest top 10 don’t always get to run for the pole( not really on point but I had to rant as little)
I keep thinking after a few more races we will get a better picture of who is good on short tracks, intermediates, etc
I am glad crash24 has a better understanding —- not convinced that I do! Lol!

Last edited:

ControlCar

got some data for yall

JGR implemented new pit strategy
18car and 11car had some pretty fast pit times at Richmond

18car had fastest 4 tire stop ever
11car pitted twice and was on pit rd for a shorter amt of time than the 24car for one stop

something about entire crew goes across the front of car for both R and L side tires and leaves gas man alone
(i do know that fuel is taking same amt of time as last year and slowing pit stops if gas man has to disengage gas can)
just interesting
wonder if 12car pit crew will catch on????????

ControlCar

well i made a mistake as far as fueling the car time
new gen car has bigger tank by 2 gallons
AND
has more safety foam than previous fuel cell

so it actually takes longer to fuel cars than last year

found this
its the 2nd vid from the top

beervo2

Rock On
Staff member
well i made a mistake as far as fueling the car time
new gen car has bigger tank by 2 gallons
AND
has more safety foam than previous fuel cell

so it actually takes longer to fuel cars than last year

found this
its the 2nd vid from the top

Dr. Diandra: The potential impact of changing pit stop choreography​

https://nascar.nbcsports.com/2022/0...amlin-bubba-wallace-kyle-busch-kevin-harvick/

beervo2

Rock On
Staff member
Bob Pockrass
@bobpockrass

All cars except Allmendinger and Yeley through tech. Allmendinger only 2-time failure and will lose crew member. Yeley car on second try now. Everyone else good on first or second try.